Hopefully Everything Goes Well......

Hey David, my turn this month!!!!

Hey folks, I am about the happiest guy on earth right now, after having 4 girls from me and 1 that my wife brought along into the family, I am finally having my 1st boy!!{and probably my last child!!}

I thought I was broken and couldnt make a nut swanger but God finally graced me and he's almost here.

My wife is already dialated and is suppossed to go to the hospital tomorrow to see if she is ready to pop him out...

She is tough as nails, taking the contractions like they are a cramp or something....

I will be taking pics and videos as well, David you kinda inspired me to throw it all up on here for all to see, I know I'm not widely know around here but give me time, I'm a crazy basshead and a family man to heart..

I'll update tomorrow if and when I find out whats the deal.. :):)

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

thanks bro!!! You know he's gonna have the loudest power wheel escalade out there, i can afford to do a mini- chicken sized cadillac...

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

Congrats bro gotta have some of them father son builds LOL. Yeah power wheel escalade FTW

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

he's gonna be a Todd Jr. aka baby B.G.

All my life I wanted a jr, struck out a few times at bat but it was worth it, gonna have alot of big sisters to play with.....

Now I can clip myself, dont wanna spread like cockroaches, gotta pay for their educations FTW..... :)

Thanks for all the support, this site is awesome when it comes to kindness....and we all have something in common, love teh loud music.... Imma have a whisper ear before I'm 40, lol