Sonic Electronix

Do you love this forum? Show some gratitude!!

Do you benefit from this forum? I know I do, big time!! Where else can you go for free advice, and find all the priceless knowledge condensed in one place like SMD? The other 2 top mobile audio forums dont have half the knowledge, and knowledgable people we have here. Not to mention a very humble top dog who actually interacts and "gives back" to his members. And lets not forget SOTM....I mean c'mon!!

I guess the point of this thread is to show a little gratitude!! I was thinking about it this morning. I dont have alot of disposable income, like most of you here...but I can definately swing a few bucks to support the forum. Bandwidth is not free!!!

So this is my challenge to all SMD members....pop the twenty bucks on the SMD membership at least. Shit, buy the Gold membership if you can afford it. I dont have alot.....but I'm gonna go buy the low level membership RIGHT NOW!!!!!

You should too!!! Show some gratitude if you can.....say THANK YOU!!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Go for it...I just did. I dont see the little icon by my name yet, but I'm sure it will show up soon!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

speaks the guy who payed 20$ and dont have teh bronze membership YET

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

thats cool of you all want to contribute, a lot of people have. just dont do it because you think someone is losing money on this forum.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Thought about getting a membership for a while, but my money's all tied up right now. I would'nt think twice about doing it if I had the money in hand. :)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

thats cool of you all want to contribute, a lot of people have. just dont do it because you think someone is losing money on this forum.

X2

Bandwidth isn't free, but neither are ads. And personally I think SMD might just be a little profitable. (sarcasm) (not but really I'm sureeveryone knows SMD is a very profitable site)

I mean CACO doesn't seem like it had as much traffic as this site and wasn't it sold for something in the 6digit range?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

How long does it generally take for the "supporter" icon to show?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500