so u think a saz-1500 or audioque 2200d with gains low would work nicly

Edited by fi audio

Setup:

Headunit: 7" indash screen

Sub: fi bl 12

Amp: Audioque 1200D

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

if u have tryed tuning it and nothing seems to work then yes btw what deak are u using? does it have a 4-5 volt preout ?

If he tuned the amp according to the H/U, the preouts wouldn't cause the clipping since he compensated for it. If that is what you are going at.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

if u have tryed tuning it and nothing seems to work then yes btw what deak are u using? does it have a 4-5 volt preout ?

its a dual flip screen lol i was dumb i know i didnt know much about car audio then and its got 2 volt pre out lol

Setup:

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

its a dual flip screen lol i was dumb i know i didnt know much about car audio then and its got 2 volt pre out lol

^^^ I think i found your problem I would replace the deck b4 anything else get a good deck with 4 volt pre-outs and low and high pass filter and at least a 5 band parabolic EQ this will make your life easier

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

^^^ I think i found your problem I would replace the deck b4 anything else get a good deck with 4 volt pre-outs and low and high pass filter and at least a 5 band parabolic EQ this will make your life easier

alright what models you guys reccomend

Setup:

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

sonic electronix

this or crutchfield

And just FYI the AQ clip lights really aren't super accurate and are known to show clipping even when it's sending clean power. It's really more of a dummy light than anything. But yeah get something with at least 4 volt pre outs so you don't have to turn the gain up so high. Some good brands I'd look into are Pioneer, JVC, and Kenwood. They all make solid units, even their cheaper ones.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

IIRC the clipping light on a bass knob only shows clipping based on the output section of the amp. Sending the amp a clipped signal won't show up on the bass knob, at least this is how I remember someone explaining it.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69