Ca Glue

what exactly is ca glue? what can i use it for and where do i get it from? i live near cleveland, ohio. another quickie is where cani get a jasper jig? i have been wanting to fire up my plunge router and would like to build a box with one of those jasper jig's.

----reference's----

meade916

what exactly is ca glue? what can i use it for and where do i get it from? i live near cleveland, ohio. another quickie is where cani get a jasper jig? i have been wanting to fire up my plunge router and would like to build a box with one of those jasper jig's.

I sell CA :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

I sell CA :)

as for right now i wont need any till it warms up. im in ohio and its already cold as hell. but in spring i am gonna do a few thing s to my wifes car and i could use some. is this the glue that you can spray some stuff on it to help it dry. if so i saw reme from unique autosports use it for a box he was building. to help hold a piece in place. can it really be used for that. is the jasper jig really worth the money?

----reference's----

meade916

CA glue + accelerator = the best thing in my box.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

CA glue + accelerator = the best thing in my box.

CA glue and accelerator has kept me from having to weld a could times. it is worth its weight in gold IMO.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...