mazdaspl Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 I can only imagine what stay tuned means... Internal pics..
bass_stalker Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 you sir are fucking awesome. could i request that you do a Fulton Memphis belle 6 channel amp? i can supply some gut shots JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
SoCaLBaMF Posted September 14, 2011 Author Report Posted September 14, 2011 I can only imagine what stay tuned means... Internal pics.. You got that right! Tomorrow Ill see what I can get going on the internals. you sir are fucking awesome. could i request that you do a Fulton Memphis belle 6 channel amp? i can supply some gut shots Haha thank you sir!.. surely! just give me some good detailed pics and I will see what I can work up 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
bass_stalker Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 let me go get it off my rack real quick and i will pm you some pics JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
mazdaspl Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 Well I think its time for all of us to make a list for you... subs, amps, batteries... Jay
SoCaLBaMF Posted September 14, 2011 Author Report Posted September 14, 2011 let me go get it off my rack real quick and i will pm you some pics Get me some dimensions also, L, W, and H. Well I think its time for all of us to make a list for you... subs, amps, batteries... Jay I can only imagine how many requests Im going to get now Maybe I shouldnt have revealed my ninja pics 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Nine8SST Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 Did you do the model of Steve's Tahoe in the sketchup library too? 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
Torres Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 Holy crap! I want to see some of your box designs! lol I'm sure they are ridiculous! meh...a box is just a box. with a hole and another tiny box inside. this stuff is where he shines. such detail in an amp and in the guts. i can do a box easily, including round overs, 45's, double baffles, etc. THIS...now this i wouldn't even know where to start lol. props to you OP. i want to see the innards
SoCaLBaMF Posted September 14, 2011 Author Report Posted September 14, 2011 Did you do the model of Steve's Tahoe in the sketchup library too? No I didnt, as soon as I read this I downloaded it to see what it looked like Definitely cool! but not enough detail for my liking, if it was me, I would have done the impressions where Steves ass cheeks were placed Holy crap! I want to see some of your box designs! lol I'm sure they are ridiculous! meh...a box is just a box. with a hole and another tiny box inside. this stuff is where he shines. such detail in an amp and in the guts. i can do a box easily, including round overs, 45's, double baffles, etc. THIS...now this i wouldn't even know where to start lol. props to you OP. i want to see the innards Agreed, boxes are just...... well boxes. Haha, thank you sir! You will see them tomorrow! (Maybe if they take longer) 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Nine8SST Posted September 14, 2011 Report Posted September 14, 2011 Did you do the model of Steve's Tahoe in the sketchup library too? No I didnt, as soon as I read this I downloaded it to see what it looked like Definitely cool! but not enough detail for my liking, if it was me, I would have done the impressions where Steves ass cheeks were placed Holy crap! I want to see some of your box designs! lol I'm sure they are ridiculous! props to you OP. i want to see the innards Would love to see your rendition, bet it would be bad ass!! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.