Sonic Electronix

I just bought a Dc lvl3 d2 12in. I've been tossing around alot of Ideas on what amp. And how the box will be made. I've got the jist of every thing just need a little more guidance. I guess you could say. I have always had ok stuff and wanna do something big.Any help is great.

I've got a couple amps in mind. Right now a Power Acoustik d1-2000d or Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D at 2ohm they both do 900watts.But didn't know if it would work. Might just save up for better things. And then on building my box I never built a tuned ported box. Ive got an idea but not for sure. I can't get most of everything done just tweaks here and there.

I've got a couple amps in mind. Right now a Power Acoustik d1-2000d or Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D at 2ohm they both do 900watts. I've seen hifonics in youtube videos. But didn't know if it would work. Might just save up for better things. And then on building my box I want to build a

Hifonics BRZ series over any Power Acoustik everyday of the week

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Definitely wouldn't get the power acoustik. Dc has a 1.2k. Sundown and aq also have good amps. Others are crescendo, and audiopipe. Just to give some ideas. Hope it helps

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Archived