Sundown Audio

crescendo bc2000

cmegorm250

after looking at a bunch of amps for my fi bl. i found one that looks promising. i know this company is fairly new and would like some input of owners or people who have heard them in a install. how would they compare to fosgate. i loved my fosgate amp, there just really expensive.

I haven't heard the bc2000 but I've heard the 3500 and the 5500 both did the job for the application. What is the ohm config on your bl? If dual 2 that amp will be just fine ;)

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Crescendo has no customer service in responding to emails.I have been trying to get in touch with those guys for 2 weeks now about trying to place an order with them and I have got nothing back from them.I am military stationed overseas and can't checkout on the site.So since they can't be of service I will look elsewhere for my amplifier needs.I plan on running the bdcp2500 to my BTL 18'.I say if you want the RF just wait and save and get it.Thats what I did as I waited for a reply back from these clowns.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Crescendo has no customer service in responding to emails.I have been trying to get in touch with those guys for 2 weeks now about trying to place an order with them and I have got nothing back from them.I am military stationed overseas and can't checkout on the site.So since they can't be of service I will look elsewhere for my amplifier needs.I plan on running the bdcp2500 to my BTL 18'.I say if you want the RF just wait and save and get it.Thats what I did as I waited for a reply back from these clowns.

Umadbro?

it's easy to place an order with them, go to their section on CACO, and message EpicenterDesigns, or TwistedChild

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

• 3 weeks later...

twistedchild420 is a rep for Crescendo and dad subs i know i have asked him question and have always got a stupid fast reply iii would hit up twisted

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

I love my bc3500. Its really efficient and it puts out the power!

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Archived