lol if ever wanna get real big. or strong. i think roids are only real option =/

as long you don't abuse them. thats what gets most idiots lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

lol if ever wanna get real big. or strong. i think roids are only real option =/

your wrong, how dare you come in here and say that :lol:

just playin i think your right on that one though, its just not natural to get a body builder figure or even close without being on the juice,

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

You'd be terribly suprised what you can do in 3-6 months time working your ass harder than ever. I've seen people from 30% bf drop to single digits in that amount of time. Now dot expect to keep all your strength and you will lose some muscle, but you can cut fat hella fast if you live in the gym.

As for gaining muscle, you can do that too if you know what bodygroups to work when and how. Only problem is it can be based on genetics depending on your body how fast or slow you gain, and depends if you are clean bulking or not. The fast part is the thing that stops people. They also don't think a diet is important when lifting either. Diet IMO is 70% of the battle.

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1316158855' post='1687974]

your wrong, how dare you come in here and say that :lol:

just playin i think your right on that one though, its just not natural to get a body builder figure or even close without being on the juice,

Also wrong. Do you realize how many bodybuliding comps are tested and "clean" from juice? There are some that accept it, but a ton of competitions are for natural bodybuilding only.

It's completely natural to have a bodybuilder's body with nothing but natural intake. Whet is derived from milk which is natural, vitamins are natural, even creatine is natural (found in most red meats). That is what a lot of bodybuilders use is just those supplements and they know how to train. The common misconception, or rather maybe just ignorance, is thinking you can lift heavy and gain muscle and look good, that's not how it works. If you want to get ripped, it's not about how much muscle you have, but how much far is on top if the muscle. Whenever you lift and gain muscle you're actually gaining fat too, which most people don't know. That's why to do it correctly, you go through cuts and bulks.

A cut is burning as much fat as you can with saving as much muscle as possible. The more fat you are carrying (higher bodyfat %) the more fat you will gain when bulking. The less fat, the oppisite the effect, which is why a cut is so important before a bulk. The average consensus of the perfect BF % to start bulking is around 10-13%.

Bulk is when you up calories to gain size and strength and try to limit fat gain as much as possible so your cut is short so you can bulk again shortly after.

Sorry for the long winded post, but it is entirely possible to naturally bodybuild and have a body you could dream of. It's just a lot more deducation than most want to put into anything but sitting on their ass. :P

One thing you guys seem to be overlooking > genetics !

Some guys just get big and ripped, easier than others. Granted, hard, consistent workouts, great diet, and plenty of rest goes a long ways..... But beyond that, some guys are born with it, and some are not.

Does anybody here believe they could be as big as my body building idol Zack King Kahn, by eating right, getting plenty of rest, and working out as hard / smart as humanly possible.... even in 15 years ? EVEN taking tons of steroids ?

0c1a0a90.jpg

I honestly don't think so. Personally, I believe that maybe 1 guy in 10's of millions, even has the genetic potential to get this huge, regardless of all else....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But hey, on the body building note, I've been working out as hard as this semi-worn out, old white guy possibly could, for 1 year now, and eating like a freak, for almost 2 years. I often look in the mirror and wonder, "WTF I'm not getting big, and ripped" ? But I think a lot of that is because I see myself so often. Then, sometimes I look back at my obese, super high BP, super high cholesterol arse, 2 years ago, and "THIS" is what I'm proud of. Not about where I'm at, but where I've come from.

As I have said several X's lately > It took me 2 years just to climb out of a very deep hole. Only now can I start thinking about getting big / ripped. But just give me 3 more years ;)

PS, One of the replies on Youtube said, "It looks like Fish has been eating some roids"..... Ha ! :) I was so flattered ! :) I don't know what that guys sees, that I don't.... But I sure look forward to the time when I get big enough that everybody is questioning that !

My obese arse 2 years ago:

1022c130.jpg

10042e40.jpg

Me now "trying" to look buff, after a workout :) LOL

11f936f0.jpg

And I have to say this again....

Losing 100 lbs of fat, easy as could possibly be. Calories in, vs calories out. It's really that simply.

Gaining 30 or 50 lbs of lean muscle mass.... toughest thing I've ever tried to accomplish. Blood, sweat, and tears. {I've actually gained about 28 lbs of muscle in this last year. Hoping for 25 lbs more, in the next 3 years}

Peace,

Fish

Tonedef

it is entirely possible to naturally bodybuild and have a body you could dream of.

Well, that depends. A body that I dream of having, would be like Zack King Kahn (photo above) or Jay Cutler.... or BIGGER ! And THAT is totally not possible without roids..... just another reason I'll never be as big as I'd like to be. But I won't let that stop me from doing all that this old guy, with lame genetics, body will will allow....

ANY amount of size and strength I can gain is a good thing, which is worth working hard for.

Peace,

Fish

One thing you guys seem to be overlooking > genetics !

Some guys just get big and ripped, easier than others. Granted, hard, consistent workouts, great diet, and plenty of rest goes a long ways..... But beyond that, some guys are born with it, and some are not.

Does anybody here believe they could be as big as my body building idol Zack King Kahn, by eating right, getting plenty of rest, and working out as hard / smart as humanly possible.... even in 15 years ? EVEN taking tons of steroids ?

0c1a0a90.jpg

I honestly don't think so. Personally, I believe that maybe 1 guy in 10's of millions, even has the genetic potential to get this huge, regardless of all else....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But hey, on the body building note, I've been working out as hard as this semi-worn out, old white guy possibly could, for 1 year now, and eating like a freak, for almost 2 years. I often look in the mirror and wonder, "WTF I'm not getting big, and ripped" ? But I think a lot of that is because I see myself so often. Then, sometimes I look back at my obese, super high BP, super high cholesterol arse, 2 years ago, and "THIS" is what I'm proud of. Not about where I'm at, but where I've come from.

As I have said several X's lately > It took me 2 years just to climb out of a very deep hole. Only now can I start thinking about getting big / ripped. But just give me 3 more years ;)

PS, One of the replies on Youtube said, "It looks like Fish has been eating some roids"..... Ha ! :) I was so flattered ! :) I don't know what that guys sees, that I don't.... But I sure look forward to the time when I get big enough that everybody is questioning that !

My obese arse 2 years ago:

1022c130.jpg

10042e40.jpg

Me now "trying" to look buff, after a workout :) LOL

11f936f0.jpg

And I have to say this again....

Losing 100 lbs of fat, easy as could possibly be. Calories in, vs calories out. It's really that simply.

Gaining 30 or 50 lbs of lean muscle mass.... toughest thing I've ever tried to accomplish. Blood, sweat, and tears. {I've actually gained about 28 lbs of muscle in this last year. Hoping for 25 lbs more, in the next 3 years}

Peace,

Fish

No homo, but looking good man.. I hit 228lbs mid last year... I am currently in the 185-192 range because I am having a hard time concentrating with my exercise like I originally was doing.. But kudos to you for doing so... That is a drastic change!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.