The only cc I have is Capital One, I dont get charged for not using it on a regular basis and the interest is super low. Just look out for hidden fees and read the fine print.

Im looking into capitol one and discover

Well apparently i dont qualify. Im assuming its has something to do with my credit score which said was just down right retarded low and i have no idea why its so damn low being only 19.

So i guess the next thing im going to look into is a secured credit card were i front a down payment and that is basically my credit limit. Then they report my activity to the credit bureaus and raise my credit score.

I diddnt read tge previous posts, but these ones are SUPER important if they haven't already been mentioned.

A huge help is get one that is connected to the bank that you do most of your banking with.

Store cards are TERRIBLE, do NOT get one from gander mtn, best buy, etc.

The BEST reason of getting one through your bank, is if you use online banking, which you should, it makes it SUPER EASY to make payments because you don't have to take the time of writing a check and mailing it, etc.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

my first Credti card was through my bank. it was the easiest to get.

I use my credit card fairly frequently. it has a rewards program so all my big purchases go on it. I dont use it unless I can just pay it off after the balance hits. Right now Im trying to boost my credit score so ive been making slower payments. Ive been stuck on a 730 for almost a year.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I use my credit card fairly frequently. it has a rewards program so all my big purchases go on it. I dont use it unless I can just pay it off after the balance hits. Right now Im trying to boost my credit score so ive been making slower payments. Ive been stuck on a 730 for almost a year.

Sorry thread jack

Shit a 730 is dam good for todays market. Do u wana sell me a few points hehe

mycars.jpg

In one of the credit card applications it said that my score was 351 or something close to that which i have no idea why.

Equifax came up clean, Trans Union and Experian i couldn't look at last night because it said my info was incorrect.

hey bro im in the same boat as you right now (being 19 and have no credit to speak of) most places wont give me a card, i spoke to a credit repair guy that we do business with at work and he was telling me the best thing to do is to get both a secured loan and a secured card. try to put about a grand in each one and within 6months- a year your credit should be high enough to get a real card. orchard bank is a good one to get your credit started

hey bro im in the same boat as you right now (being 19 and have no credit to speak of) most places wont give me a card, i spoke to a credit repair guy that we do business with at work and he was telling me the best thing to do is to get both a secured loan and a secured card. try to put about a grand in each one and within 6months- a year your credit should be high enough to get a real card. orchard bank is a good one to get your credit started

Thanks man, That lets me know that i am at least heading in the right direction. I have a bank but havnt looked at it sense i lost my job. Going to make sure that its still in good standing and see whats up there.

Thanks man, That lets me know that i am at least heading in the right direction. I have a bank but havnt looked at it sense i lost my job. Going to make sure that its still in good standing and see whats up there.

good luck to you bro its a pain in the ass in todays market

good luck to you bro its a pain in the ass in todays market

Yea it is, I just called my bank and they charged it off because it was in overdraft for 60+ days which i did not know about, After looking into it further, My buddy informed me that they have a account fee that they prolly charged to my account which put it in overdraft thus fuckin me in the ass.

So looks like come monday i am off to the branch to see what i can do to pay it off.

Thanks for all the help everyone.