SMD 18" Woofer Sketchup SOMEWHAT DETAILED lolz

hold ctrl and erase the lines on the surround, spider and unwanted lines on teh basket? just an idea to make it look that much better......Nice work though :good:

Cant erase them, otherwise it will delete the whole surround, spider or whatever. But I can hide them, but that will take too much time just to do that :lol:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

xs power d1400 sence u said batts sax100.4 sundown stuff dc stuff just throwing ideas at ya

Ill try those two sometime...

Like I said guys I can only do so much with sketchup :lol: Now give me a $3,000 program, and I think it would be a tad bit better :rofl:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s

hold ctrl and erase the lines on the surround, spider and unwanted lines on teh basket? just an idea to make it look that much better......Nice work though :good:

Cant erase them, otherwise it will delete the whole surround, spider or whatever. But I can hide them, but that will take too much time just to do that :lol:

yeah man hold ctrl while you use the eraser and it will "hide" the line without getting rid of the surround itself, ive created a few subs on google sketchup, it works lol.gif

and it will take all of 2 seconds to go over each line?.............its just an idea though that will make a big difference :D

yeah man hold ctrl while you use the eraser and it will "hide" the line without getting rid of the surround itself, ive created a few subs on google sketchup, it works

and it will take all of 2 seconds to go over each line?.............its just an idea though that will make a big difference

Yes I know :lol: It helps a little but still shows the outline of it pretty good though

smd18wooferpic10.png

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s

how long did it take you to design and draw this? what did you use autocad 201?

Design: none at all... Draw: about 4 hours :drinks: And still Sketchup LOL

:good:

if you wanna know how to fix that problem i can pm you some pics step by step to making a surround?

That would be great!.. this was my first woofer Ive built so I had no experience how to do the curves and all that jazz. Didnt come out too bad though!

Edited by SoCaLBaMF

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s