can someone tell me how much this amp its worth Rockford Fosgate PUNCH 45 2ch Classic Edition The special "25 To Life Limited Anniversary Edition brand new with birth sheet 2z5obx1.jpg

Is the T-shirt still in the box? What is the power output on the birthsheet?

In the summer was a guy on E-bay he had the whole overpowerd aniverseryline, and after he split up was something between 150-200 $ that he got.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

that the beast amp was rated at 200w?

Yeah, the 2100 HCCA was rated at 100x2 at 4 ohms, but was also rated 800w at 2 ohms mono, known to do 1 ohm mono at around 1600w. As I mentioned in my recent video, I've got to "upgrade my electrical" in my lab to be able to parallel my AA 100A power supplies so I can handle the 120A+ of current this beast requires at full power.

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

nice pics. what was that last one thou?

thanks.

His bass knob in front of the brake handle. :)

yep. first generation fosgate bass knob. not that the bass knob has changed much over the years internally like that of amps but the housing is what makes it cool. that picture is from mid 2k but i purchased it in mid 99 iirc. it was controlling my power 500a2. the oval knob housing they came out with for the BD series where lame. unless you ditched the housing and flushed it in there was no good spot to mount it.

NEUMAN

bigdwiz i have a question. when figuring out these peak outputs what do you use as/or to generate a test signal?

NEUMAN

My tests are only for RMS wattage output, not Peak. Peak output can be much more than RMS, but RMS is all that matters as this is what the amp(s) can do on a continuous basis before distortion or clipping.

I use either a 40, 100 or 1kHz test tone. With full range amps, there should be very little difference in the output vs. test frequency. With sub amps, I use 40Hz.

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

i misstated my question. i meant rms not peak. are the rms values based on the gain at 100% on an unclipped signal? if so how do you acheive the unclipped signal? i ask this because i had an amp rebuilt and it came back with a rebirth cert. the wattage surprised me. upon inspection i noticed the gains where full tilt. i thought to myself there is no real work application where i will ever acheive a full gain unclipped. or so i feel. please correct me if i am wrong. an sorry to thread jack. PM me if you wish and admins can delete my last few posts if desired. as i know you are more knowledgable then i in this department and am in way questioning you but that of the method of testing that is used.

thank you,

NEUMAN

Archived