8 channels of Goodness

I have 2 four channel amps that i would like to sell or Trade(have it in the Trade section as well)... Like everything else im willing to work out some deals with you guys...

1 Products

Eclipse EA4000

Rockford Fosgate T400.4

Condition.. Eclipse 9/10

Rockford is Bnib.... still has plastic on it.

Price.... 120 shipped on the Eclipse

looking for 225 shipped on the Fosgate.

IMAG0425.jpg

IMAG0427-1.jpg

Edited by THEKINGsBACK

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Buy me

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Up

Up

• 2 weeks later...

You still got the 400.4? if so what does the birth sheet rate say it will do? i may be interested.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

• 2 weeks later...

bump.......sell both a pair for 300 until saturday

Bumppp