Sonic Electronix

Hmmmm.. 10's and saz2500d! I'm kind of on a budget though since i'm only 15. I mean i thought 2 Treo 12's on a 600w pioneer hit pretty good in a pre fab box :ThatWasGay:

so you can't even drive yet, but already buying a system?

I'll be able to drive soon, plus i get to drive a little with my permit. I just want the truck to be kind of fixed up when i really start driving

Here it is

7f3f0795.jpg

5aa3d26b.jpg

Yep, i'm thinking 2 SA-10's and a saz1200. I would do a wall but i need my seats!

:No: saz1200 won't be enough. SA's are hungry little fuckers.

:orly3:

1500?

your getting there. I run 2500 to my 10's. Some run 3500 and 4500.

Yeah man but the sa-8' have a different motor and don't excerpt as much, they are a little more shallow and are rated at 400watts rms a piece. 1200-1500 is just fine for a pair! In my brothers truck we put a sax1200 which really clamps about 1400 on his SA-10's and it's just fine! They can handle more power but also sound great on rated power too

And also 3500-4500w on a pair of SA's is definately exaggerated, they are beasts and a half, sundown is my favorite brand! But I wouldn't personally put anymore than 2500 super clean watts to a pair. 4500 is just fucking retarded and horrible advice, plus it's not even believable. Let's try not to go too crazy here.

Edited by kam311

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Yep, i'm thinking 2 SA-10's and a saz1200. I would do a wall but i need my seats!

:No: saz1200 won't be enough. SA's are hungry little fuckers.

:orly3:

1500?

your getting there. I run 2500 to my 10's. Some run 3500 and 4500.

Yeah man but the sa-8' have a different motor and don't excerpt as much, they are a little more shallow and are rated at 400watts rms a piece. 1200-1500 is just fine for a pair! In my brothers truck we put a sax1200 which really clamps about 1400 on his SA-10's and it's just fine! They can handle more power but also sound great on rated power too

And also 3500-4500w on a pair of SA's is definately exaggerated, they are beasts and a half, sundown is my favorite brand! But I wouldn't personally put anymore than 2500 super clean watts to a pair. 4500 is just fucking retarded and horrible advice, plus it's not even believable. Let's try not to go too crazy here.

Hmm Well i like this better because it wouldn't be as much money.