Second Skin Audio

Good ten or maybe,8"s....

brent379

o_O I think the amp you have is a good one. It's already paid for, so why replace if it ain't broke. But if you've got money to burn, more power to you. :drinks: There are plenty of vendors willing to sell you an amp. :popcorn:

If this is an underseat enclosure, the OP is going to be very limited with what he can do. Aero ports are out, because the outside diameter of the aero will be greater than the depth or height of the box itself. Then, you have the tranny hump to take into consideration for the inside flare of the port in the enclosure. I built an enclosure for my 2 DD1508s, under the seat in my 07 F150 supercrew, and a slot port is definitely the way to go. My configuration was subs up, port to the passenger side door. Something else to consider is mounting depth. The very deepest I could go, was with a sub with 5.5" of mounting depth. I don't recall and I might have missed it, but what vehicle is this going in?

Its goin in a 2500hd crew cab and takin the center seat out of the front and thats where the box is goin. I only really looked at.it.once but.im thinkin of the eights and aero ports firing towards the back seat...

Ahh, I see. I remember someone mentioning a center console earlier in the thread but didn't realize it was you.

Archived