Ummmm :unsure:

Is this illegal, i've done it 2 times in the past week because im sick of assholes tailgating. I would go into further detail but you would think I have a death wish. But back to my question, is it legal, am I right to do it to the fucking ignorant assholes who fuck with me on the road?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

it would be very hard to prove you where doing it on purpose...depending on the state...if someone re ended you it would be there fault...but would you really wanna go through that trouble...i know how you feel though when your getting tailgated already going over the speed limit...

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

i hate jertks who break check, i got cut off on the interstate real bad by a semi and had to swerve into the middle lane, mother fucker i cut off sped around and got infrotn of me and straight up slammed on his breaks.. he slowed to like 30 and i always crushed his fucken kia.. that bitch was fucken lucky.. i keep a hatful of golfballs in my shit, and if u piss me off of break check me ebtter believe ull ahve a topflight flying at ur shit

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

This dude was on my ass so bad, I couldn't see his headlights in the rear view. That just immediately pissed me off and I slammed it in second and threw out the clutch to make the car bounce hard and did 12 MPH (in a 25) for about a mile 'till he turned onto a different road.

BUT THIS ONE TIME, this guy was on my ass and I was in a different mood.. I slammed it into second and TOOK THE FUCK OFF.. Turns out he was a state trooper and I got a CNI for 60 in a 25 :(

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

I used t brake check people all the time when they tailgate me. not that my new blazer is a stick, I just downshift, and they back off real quick since they dont see brake lights they dont know when I am going to slow down. Like said earlier, it would be hard if not impossibe to prove that you were doing it on purpose...besides i dont think brake checking is illegal, tailgating definately is.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I seriously hate people who tailgate for no reason and will slowly brake then speed up to put a little distance between us. If they keep getting back on my bumper then I start to hit the brakes harder until they get the clue and back off.

Now on the other hand I'll tailgate someone in a second if they're going slow in the passing lane. It absolutely drives me crazy for someone to get in the left lane (passing lane) and drive beside someone else. Thats flat freakin dumb and does nothing but hold up traffic. If you're in the left lane you better be passing somebody or else get the fuck over. So if you're getting tailgated make sure that you're not guilty of this.

FYI brake checking is not illegal.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

That makes me feel better lol

Here's my death wish story, I was getting on the highway, I merged on and im cruising in the cruising lane going down a hill going the speed limit 55, so im getting closer to the car in front of me so I pull over to pass, I see a semi in my rear view wayyy back there, as soon as I pull out he decides to put it to the floor im like this is gonna hurt he's comming down the hill going 65 gets up to my bumper and jams on the brakes, so naturally I flip him off for being such a fuckstick. So now we're at the bottom of the hill im going 75 now to get him off my ass then at the top im like ok he's back far enough that I can resume 55 WRONG he's on my ass, but this time he's close than ever and flippin me off with both hands, I pushed in the clutch put it in 4th jammed on the breaks and put my foot to the floor to prevent me from getting rearended, I hear his jake brake kick on and i'd be suprised if you could have fit a piece of paper between our bumpers, so now he backs off and the highway switches to a 2 lane he comes up closer and puts his blinker on and pulls off the road multiple times to get me to pull over.. im like umm I have better things to do.. so about 2 miles later he starts doing some weird shit like slowing down alot then comming flying towards me then slamming on the brakes so I pull over and get out to get behind him so I can see if he has the HOWS MY DRIVING sticker because I was going to report this cock smoker, but of course he didn't

Moral of the story, im a complete idiot with no fear of death, who brake checked a semi :blush:

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

my buddy drags his body on tailgaters...thats seems to work pretty well. Nothing says "back the fuck off" quite like a shower of sparks covering the front of your car.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...