Real help is needed "girl"

sounds like you got unlucky( arent we all) and got a manipulator. then again youre in or were in HS and girls love playin mind games bein on that childish shit. and theres no secret to girls. just gotta learn to pick up on the BS asap to keep from dealin with dumb shit. noone can tell you when or how to get over anyone tbh. everyones different. some people take a few days and they get some new pussy and boom theyre over the past shit. while some people take to heartbreak pretty hard and never get over that one that first got to them

I feel yea.. The high school games were one thing... But shes now 19 and just did it again. Makes one think its himself and not teh sluty bitch hes into.

ive met women in their 40s that play mind games. some people never change. but generally speaking if a chick is an 8 or above expect a good mindfuck

also watch out for the chicks that use the line 'all men are the same' theyre almost always out to play head games......as if women dont screw guys over just as much dry.gif

Daamn see thats my problem. When in dought, lower the standards.

first thing you need to know about girls/women is they are all fucking nuts they are all crazy as hell you have to find one that is on a level of crazy you can deal with and she sounds like shes to crazy for you to deal with so kick her ass to the curb and find another less crazy one

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

no problem. no rush in women huntn' lol

im still suprised im winding down at 20 but hey everyone is different. goodluck to you :good:

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

first thing you need to know about girls/women is they are all fucking nuts they are all crazy as hell you have to find one that is on a level of crazy you can deal with and she sounds like shes to crazy for you to deal with so kick her ass to the curb and find another less crazy one

Lol, well put. There all fucking nuts

if shes fuckin with your head like that, best bet is to move the fuck on and quit beatin your self up over it,(in the nicest way possible) im just gettin over a relationship i was in for 3 years (on and off)

you just needa open up and have more confidence and get out there bro,

I try, just allways floats back in my head. But i mean you somewhat understand, its tuff.. Harder on some then others i guess. With me its not even so much as getting sad, its more of getting pissed off. Bitches i swear.

BITCHES BE CRAZY

2zrkjk8.jpg

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

if shes fuckin with your head like that, best bet is to move the fuck on and quit beatin your self up over it,(in the nicest way possible) im just gettin over a relationship i was in for 3 years (on and off)

I try, just allways floats back in my head. But i mean you somewhat understand, its tuff.. Harder on some then others i guess. With me its not even so much as getting sad, its more of getting pissed off. Bitches i swear.

BITCHES BE CRAZY

2zrkjk8.jpg

a146661c.jpg

no problem. no rush in women huntn' lol

im still suprised im winding down at 20 but hey everyone is different. goodluck to you :good:

Thank you! Annd sir your the one with a girlfriend right now.. Good luck to you to :drinks:

thank you, and like i like to say. happy hunting lol :drink40:

BITCHES BE CRAZY

2zrkjk8.jpg

5.75 to be exact, depending on taxes it can get you 2 mcgangbangs and a soda so its a good start lol.

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Archived