MECA michigan state finals

FML, work just put me on 24 hour phone tech support so i have to stick around the house with my work laptop nearby and on to be able to help. I've been looking forward to going for the last month. Damn work. Hopefully I can at least make something out of the weekend and put my new stuff in, but I'm no longer going.

:wtf: ghey

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

FML, work just put me on 24 hour phone tech support so i have to stick around the house with my work laptop nearby and on to be able to help. I've been looking forward to going for the last month. Damn work. Hopefully I can at least make something out of the weekend and put my new stuff in, but I'm no longer going.

:wtf: ghey

I know. I've already started putting apps in at other places. I've been working my balls off for this place with shit for compensation and blamed for everything under the sun just because I'm the new guy. They won't be seeing me too much longer at the rate they're going with all the crap they pull.

Dude there wasn't too many ppl that showed up. I still had a good time I didn't take any videos I just demoed the whole day.. lots of guys loved it demoed for 2 straight hours full tilt pretty much haha. Subs started to get warm. And there wasn't really any other ground pounders there besides me but I paid for it when I diid my park n pound lost 2.2 dB last night did a 128.1 and today did a 125.9 but I almost demoed for an hour before my run with only half hour to cool down/recharge

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Dammit. Shitty I missed it. Once my travel chills out a bit i'll have to make a trip down there.

For sure, you and dkindle need to come take a trip down here its only an hr away! Lol I could set you up with some term-lab time too

i would be down... term lab time is not a real biggie to me. there is a guy about 10 minutes down the road who has a TL

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

i would be down... term lab time is not a real biggie to me. there is a guy about 10 minutes down the road who has a TL

Is it worth the 150 cherry? Lol

Is it worth the 150 cherry? Lol

fuck_yea_in_hd_by_crusierpl_re_sharenator_is_growing-s900x773-1208112.png

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops