Sonic Electronix

Before I post anything, please do not flame or spam this thread.

So guys, I'm here to ask for opinions on a rebuild. Now, my wall didn't turn out the best, I have no problem admitting this. I am still working to improve the wall, but I like to have a plan B. Definitely in over my head with the wall, and do regret attempting it with such little experience. I do love my Lv5 18s though, I just don't have the power to push them much (only single BC2000) nor do I have the space without the wall (which is a failure.)

With the rebuild, I'm looking to keep everything below the windowline in my 2000 Dodge Dakota Club Cab. I do not have dimensions at the moment, as the wall is still in. I'm considering keeping a single Lv5 18, selling the other and using the money to purchase electrical upgrades to support the addition of another BC2000, but if anyone else has thoughts on equipment that can get me loud, I'd appreciate it. I'm not looking for an all out, low end monster. Whatever I decide to do will be for a daily ride, but to put up some numbers. I am open to try any equipment and any enclosure, so long as space and budget permits.

So far, I'm thinking something along the lines of 2 12" subs powered by 2kw before rise each (with room to add power.) I've been wanting to do a SB2 build since I got into car audio, so 2 12s would be allowed (as would 8 8s, 4 10s, and 1 15.)

TL;DR

I fail at life. Need suggestions on subwoofers, sizes, and enclosures to fit below the windowline. I can get at least 8 cubes net below the windowline. Power will be along the lines of 4kw (unclamped). Budget for woofers will be along the lines of $700-$800

I am not against trying anything at all, and am only looking for advice, knowledge, and to learn a bit about this hobby so I do not drop loads of cash and get shit results due to my lack of talent.

Thank you :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Last I remember, you had 4. So I'm assuming you are only using 2 now? How do you like them?

i would do the single Lvl 5 18" below the window line, and get another 2k

im lovin my single 18" setup, im below the window line also and it tears up my tahoe, in a ext cab truck with the right box it would get downnn

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

yup only using two ATM. the other two are in the garage lol. i love these fuckers. they do everything i want them to. and they handle 1300 a piece like champs.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Ricky, I may do that. Would be simplest, and leave room for a battery and amp rack.

Fizzy, ever got on the meter with them lol? Idk why, I just want to do a numbers build :P

The wall failed ? Shitty I'm thinking of walling with 4 15's in my ram. Do one Lvl 5 18 below the wall if you can squeeze a good box in there... That will tear up that Dakota lol!

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!