Sundown Audio

The AutoTek 4000.1 MeanMachine Clamped

davinci701

well my old school mm 4000.1 was clamped at 2355 per channel after repairs. but i really doubt the new ones would do as much as one of my channels

So your mono block amp that only has 1 channel made 2355 per channel??? Wow, impressive haha fucking misinformed people!!! Damn

as someone who owned one of the old school 4k's i can tell you you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

well my old school mm 4000.1 was clamped at 2355 per channel after repairs. but i really doubt the new ones would do as much as one of my channels

So your mono block amp that only has 1 channel made 2355 per channel??? Wow, impressive haha fucking misinformed people!!! Damn

its not a monoblock dumb dumb

So 4000.1 isn't monoblock? Hmm because every amp I have ever seen with a .1 or /1 behind it's power rating is monoblock. The number after the period is the amount of channels.. But who knows with autotek and there superclass d/a/b/c intel 2.0 dual processing 300% efficient amplifiers

im talking about the old ones idfk about this new shit go do research before you start spouting off smart one

Your right, my bad.

I'll start researching some more rare old school amps that no one uses anymore and are basically extinct! My bad

you should do some research when we are talking about two completely different amps and you open your mouth spouting off like you know something.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

its not a monoblock dumb dumb

So 4000.1 isn't monoblock? Hmm because every amp I have ever seen with a .1 or /1 behind it's power rating is monoblock. The number after the period is the amount of channels.. But who knows with autotek and there superclass d/a/b/c intel 2.0 dual processing 300% efficient amplifiers

im talking about the old ones idfk about this new shit go do research before you start spouting off smart one

Your right, my bad.

I'll start researching some more rare old school amps that no one uses anymore and are basically extinct! My bad

Why would no one use them they are strong as shit just high priced used and hard to come by 394528.jpg

i have one lol

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

it amazes me how one person can post one thing, than the rest of the posts are bashing or arguments between other members about what's right and what's wrong, please people take a chill pill, let's keep this forum a good place for car audio.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

If its false info, just lying to be cool.. Its not going to be tolerated.

As for what amp is olx or new or 2 channel.

Well, thats class in session.

But lets also tone down the name calling and help me keep my job easy.

I dont want to do all the paperwork for 10 perma-bans tonight.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

it amazes me how one person can post one thing, than the rest of the posts are bashing or arguments between other members about what's right and what's wrong, please people take a chill pill, let's keep this forum a good place for car audio.

as time goes on, your tolerance for "stupid" will dwindle. and if someone is passing stupid information in a condescending way, its just best to nip that one in the butt. no one wants that kind of person in their wolf pack. :peepwall:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

If its false info, just lying to be cool.. Its not going to be tolerated.

As for what amp is olx or new or 2 channel.

Well, thats class in session.

But lets also tone down the name calling and help me keep my job easy.

I dont want to do all the paperwork for 10 perma-bans tonight.

i hear ya ray sorry kam whatever ur name is sorry to lazy to look lol, was in chat mode where everything is followed by name calling lol.

Ive messed with that same Amp in one of my buddies cars. If i can remember right 4awg max inputs 2 70A fuses. I tested it and made sure it had 0% clipping. i wired it down to .5 ohms with an impedance rise of 1.83ohms on 15.2V Steady the amp was only putting out 973 watts. Its definitely not a 4k amp, those are my personal results with the correct equipment.

It's good... It was my bad for not looking before I posted that. Y'all are right. Appologies, and sorry ray

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I don't believe it. Especially on the stock alt, and one extra battery, voltage alone wouldn't allow 4k. Much less after rise, etc.

i'm running saz 2500 on stock electrical and kinetik hc1800 and voltage drops to 13v on music. On tones goes down to 12 and lower.

So running 3k on stock and WIRED TO .5 and not having problem is :bull:

Btw, i clamped my saz at [email protected] ohm after rise. ( it's rated 1200wrms@2ohm)

Archived