So i know theres a few saturn guys on these forums so i wanted to know if anyone could help me find a replacement upper and Lower transmission cooler hose for a 2001 Saturn SL2 Sedan Automatic Transmission ... not just the rubber hose but the fitting too. As i was removing the radiator, my lower transmission cooler line fitting to the radiator was rusted together (because i have no splash guard) and it ended up snapping off and i wanted to replace the upper hose on it, just because. Ive been searching and searching but maybe someone already had this problem and found a solution so if someone could help me out that would be great.

if you guys need pics i could get some after school tomorrow when its daylight i need to find this part so i can order up all the other parts and get this bish running again

ew Saturn sorry bro ebay? maby i hate hate hate working on saturns

couldnt find it on ebay.I MIGHT go to a pick and pull to get one but thats like my plan Z i wanna get this new so i dont have any problems with an old leaky junkyard line later.

I think saturns are fairly easy to work on but im not some master mechanic and i havent messed with any major parts just the regular replacement stuff

Pull the fitting out and go to the parts store and match it up with some npt fittings and however many feet of rubber hose to go from the trans to the engine. It will most likely be a 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2" fitting but just as a precaution i would take the fitting to make sure you get the right one, also make sure you seal the ends of the fitting so you don't get any leaks later on. One more option is to just get some hose and put it over the bad line after you cut away most of it leaving about 3" from each fitting to place the hose over and clamp it.

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Pull the fitting out and go to the parts store and match it up with some npt fittings and however many feet of rubber hose to go from the trans to the engine. It will most likely be a 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2" fitting but just as a precaution i would take the fitting to make sure you get the right one, also make sure you seal the ends of the fitting so you don't get any leaks later on. One more option is to just get some hose and put it over the bad line after you cut away most of it leaving about 3" from each fitting to place the hose over and clamp it.

Ill try taking the fittings to the auto zone and advanced autoparts and all them to see what they can do. thanks for the reply

Try 1-800828-0707. I deal with these guys all the time, its a major junk company that sells used parts and salvaged cars. Never know they may have it and they ship. They are located in Lynchburg, Va. Hope it helps.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Also like skulls said you can more than likely get the line made. Go to any major hydraulic sales place n they should have the equip to build you the hoses

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

If you take the fittings and hose to most any parts store they should be able to make you one, atleast they can down here. Had my Camaro tranny cooler lines made at O'Reillys.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

• 2 weeks later...

try http://car-part.com/ its where i find all my used parts (if that the route you want to go) if you look you will see you can search by price ,part grade and distace....hope this helps

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator