Coogle Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 x2 sorry if i ever said thanks bro or man . thats awsome to see a woman into car audio as much as u are
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 didnt know fierogrande was a woman..now i do..always cool to see women into car audioum no he is a guy lol ....haha that is his girlfriend
Bryan Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 then why does it say pic of me...and then shows a pic of a woman...??????? MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 cuzz he is just like that lol....hahah that is his girlfriend
Bryan Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 creepy MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Coogle Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 all i can say is dam dam .okay that shit got me
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 The night i got my tat!! West Coast Finale 06 Reno Nevada West Coast Finale 06 Reno Nevada me sleeping with my dog first place finish at Audio Xpress in sacramento Ca june 4th 2007 Cali Born Cali Raised.. IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
FCsteve Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 stuffing my face. one of my buddys photo projects. 610EUROs
FieroGrande Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 damn fierogrande is a cutie pie.......whos that guy standing next to you j/p This what started it all! steve being sarcastic!didnt know fierogrande was a woman..now i do..always cool to see women into car audioAnd I am a man! I was just messing around.x2 sorry if i ever said thanks bro or man . thats awsome to see a woman into car audio as much as u areDont trip bro! I am a guy.um no he is a guy lol ....haha that is his girlfriendAnd this guy is correct.then why does it say pic of me...and then shows a pic of a woman...???????I was being dumb and playing along with the joke with meade. cuzz he is just like that lol....hahah that is his girlfriend I have been told that I am strange.creepy There is nothing creepy about that.yea, hes....well.......a heCorrect again!all i can say is dam dam .okay that shit got meSorry for the confusion! I didnt mean to confuse anyone!Here are a few pics of myself. To prove that I am a man! Newest to oldest!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.