Second Skin Audio

Hcca?

SundownSaz1500

Sigh...guy...make a choice and then do work. My opinion on subs based off my personal hearing is like describing a color you've never seen before and you choosing your favorite based off of those descriptions. Find someone who has the sub or do what I've done when I first started in car audio...

I bought everything for myself and made my own decisions.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Sigh...guy...make a choice and then do work. My opinion on subs based off my personal hearing is like describing a color you've never seen before and you choosing your favorite based off of those descriptions. Find someone who has the sub or do what I've done when I first started in car audio...

I bought everything for myself and made my own decisions.

well put :drinks:

I've seen them in person, and they looked bad-freaking-a$$.... Really heavy duty. But I havn't heard them in person. I think if I were going to spend the big $$$ on a sub(s), I'd want to hear them first, with my own two ears. A TON of great reviews might suffice, but for whatever reason, I don't see HCCA's mentioned that often.... Especially on this website.

Hmmm...

Fish

I've had good luck with them we used to sell them got a guy running 2 12's off a dc 5k sounds pretty good i've never had one blow but if they do they are easy recones which is a plus.

Theyre a good sub, have a buddy doing a 153 on music on 2k with a single hcca 12 and it sounds good. Just basing it off one dustcap blowing off and messing up doesnt mean theyll all do that.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

I don't know about the new HCCA's but if they are anything like the old ones with the 4 spoke basket, THEY WERE AWESOME! Had two of the proto 12's in a ~3.8^3 and they would pull 138-141 on TL on ~2500W on a burp. It's not much but when I was 16 and broke as hell they were awesome.

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

Sigh...guy...make a choice and then do work. My opinion on subs based off my personal hearing is like describing a color you've never seen before and you choosing your favorite based off of those descriptions. Find someone who has the sub or do what I've done when I first started in car

I'm trying to find someone who has it or has used it by posing this thread? It's not like I know a bunch of people who have used hccas.

Archived