iSchutz YouTube Channel Partner?

I'm not sure if this means I'm a partner or not but I am sure as hell excited about it

305389_237611722958036_100001276305597_746052_388500372_n.jpg

For a while now only 5 of my videos were asked to take part in the revenue share so I signed up for Google Adsense and from August of last year until about a week ago I had made $34

I received the email from YouTube to start monetizing my videos and I am now up to $45 within just over 5 days

I'm so excited!!! :D

so if you could do me a favor and subscribe if you haven't already and get my channel out there I would be greatly appreciated :)

this is now more of a reason to get my camera sold and get a new one that I've had my eye on for a while and start making some legit videos

www.youtube.com/ischutz

SUBSCRIBE!! :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I wish I would have got that email before Justin's Yukon Part IV hit 80k views haha!!

I was like that too with one video I was making like a couple cents but its so insane to check my account every other day and see that its jumping by dollar amounts now

I probably look like a dumbass for getting all excited over chump change but I think its sick!

I subscribed back :good:

ive been subbed to you for a while now thats the same email i got a couple days ago its not a partnership but it is revenue sharing and you will make money if you get the traffic this is the first step the next step is partnership

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i made $15 from one of my video's that only got 500 views. Now i make around 1-2 cents a day from all video's.

tnx for subs. Now i have 29 :lol:

btw, which program do you use for editing. All video's look amazing

damn!!

I use Final Cut Studio on just about all my videos.. obviously the iPhone videos are straight uploads but you can tell which ones are edited

subbed

much appreciated James! :good:

i made $15 from one of my video's that only got 500 views. Now i make around 1-2 cents a day from all video's.

tnx for subs. Now i have 29 :lol:

btw, which program do you use for editing. All video's look amazing

damn!!

I use Final Cut Studio on just about all my videos.. obviously the iPhone videos are straight uploads but you can tell which ones are edited

subbed

much appreciated James! :good:

You use ipone to shoot vids or pro camera?