Sundown Audio

How do crescendo amps compare to AQ or sundown amps?

Vooloco

I didnt fell like my BC2k did rated. I was running at .5 so as said by Navid said it should of made 2800. Not effecient at all, and yes I was keeping it feed. A 200 amp and 3 batts. I replaced it with a Kicker ZX2500 and my level 4s came alive and its rated less on my 13.8 charging system. I hope Sundown, DC, and AQ amps are better then Crescendo the way people praise them.

So...you're comparing running a ~2200wrms 1ohm stable amp at .5 ohms to a bigger 2 ohm stable ~3000wrms and saying the smaller one is worse? Fucking DUH....you had the Crescendo running balls to the wall all out. Of course it's not going to be very efficient.

Wire that Kicker to 1 ohm and try to get 3500+ out of it and see how efficient it is...because that's what you were doing to the Crescendo, running it at 105% and complaining because you blew not one, but TWO of them. That screams user error.

EDIT: I just realized how old this his haha. I'll leave the post up though because my point is still the same.

Does anyone know what has to be done to the Crescendo BC2000D to make it .5 ohm stable ?

this guy, nice thread bump...-_- i didnt realize how old it was either

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Another "Verses" thread ... Really ??

26203464056_large.jpg

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived