Will do. I do have almost 200 lbs of subs in the back so that probly doesn't help.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Crunch Powerone 300.2 mid/highs + AP15001D bass

Soon to be two OA18s

Cadence coax and sony tweets

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

No hating on my ghetto system plz. (Im poor)

Ima o with the cheap one for now. I just don't want to dump a crapload of money into a car I will only have 4 years if I don't have to. When I get the Volvo then I will get serious with performance.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Crunch Powerone 300.2 mid/highs + AP15001D bass

Soon to be two OA18s

Cadence coax and sony tweets

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

No hating on my ghetto system plz. (Im poor)

• 2 weeks later...

Let me start with this: I didnt read the entire thread just skimmed it.... now where to begin... OP, if u wanna go fast, Jeep is wrong choice. Also the 4.0l six is 180hp max depending on year. With your intake and exhaust, you added perhaps 10 or 15 at most.If you really want to add 50hp and your budget is 500 bux, you only have 1 option: spray it. Nitrous Oxide. but I will tell you this, to do a nitrous kit the right way, you are gonna drop over 500. you'll need a window switch, and the bottle filled and a cpl other odds and ends that aren't going to be in the kit. There are stroker kits available to make the inline 4.0 a 4.6l, although with those kits, the big boy gains are more in the torque department. Which brings me to my next point, the design of this motor, its bore size and stroke length,among other things, and being an inline 6, all make this motor a torque motor, not a hp motor, it isnt meant to rev high and haul ass, it is meant to chugg along and do work. You are trying to make the motor do something it doesnt like, and it never will. And like I said before, if youre trying to roll around at 95, wrong choice. Honestly, youre a dumbass. Cherokee has marginal brakes in stock form, the aerodynamics of my mother in laws ass, and a soild front axle, all of which are bad for something you want to go fast in. Gamble with your life is fine, but on open roads where people like me are driving with my kids.....dumb shit like thatll get your teeth missing quick. If you have any other questions about your motor, feel free to ask, I know them like the back of my hand. If you really wanna go fast you need a toy.. hence why I got my trans am...meant to do the task at hand, and actually worthwhile to do all the modifications I have done to make it what it is...and My Cherokee is for going slow, gettin dirty and gettin loud.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

If u switch cams u can only get maybe max 5 thousands lift. Ull have to changr ur factory exhaust and intake also. U really want power hook up a 50 shot to that 4.0 and ull feel a difference. I wouldnt recommend hitting that lil red button to often tho

Fuck warning points.

I would like to know how the $60 chip works. It says money back guarantee. Sooooo, I think you should try it and lets us all know. Haha

• 2 weeks later...

Tip: click inside this box to load the editorjust use propane

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)