two level 4's in a prefab.............

just want to share my frustration.

this guy is rich. i am poor.

he knows nothing about car audio and wants to put 2 level 4's in a prefab.

times like this are when i wish i could smack someone for being ignorant lol.

youd think if you spent 300 dollars on a subwoofer putting it in a 120 dollar box made for every sub would seem stupid.

such as why not buy a 50 dollar sony xplode if you gonna do that.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

people are retarded, get used to it.

just ignorant i suppose.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

lazy... dont spend the money if ur not gonna spend the time to get the most outa what you bought.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

lazy... dont spend the money if ur not gonna spend the time to get the most outa what you bought.

he just doesnt know. but i feel like common sense would say hey. if this box is made for most 12'' subwoofers. whats the difference between my level 4 and something else. at least i would do some research.

He doesnt know anything about car audio? Why dont you offer to build him a box, for half the price hes going to buy one for, no reason to insult someone who doesnt know on a car audio forum where he cant defend himself.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Sometimes prefabs are actually not bad and really fit specs.

Don't know about the lvl4s but a looooong time ago I had some MTX Thunder 8000s in a Polk Audio DB series prefab and they sounded sick. So as long as you're not into the comp scene then prefabs aren't as bad as you think.

You just have to find one that fits your subs specs. But like I said, don't expect to win too much comps with it.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

dang, why waste time even having a lvl 4?? if je's gonna do that...

disrespectful.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

He doesnt know anything about car audio? Why dont you offer to build him a box, for half the price hes going to buy one for, no reason to insult someone who doesnt know on a car audio forum where he cant defend himself.

im not bashing him. i obviously was just saying that he is ignorant to car audio not that he is an idiot.

and i am going to help him put together his equipment and building a box

im not sure that he knows NOTHING about car audio. i dont know the guy but DC isnt exactly the most popular brand but it is a very good brand. I mean unless someone told this guy to buy them, he probably does know a little bit about it... just what im reading. So i would think he would know that a prefab probably isnt the best bet. But again i dont know the guy.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg