Bigballa39213 Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 Where can I find Linear Power amp for sale??? Linear Power wont have nothing new out till 2012. I can tell you now they are gonna be nice. 98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door Stock Everything The New Setup 1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD 1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash ) 2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors ) 2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors ) 1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash ) 1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components ) 1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors ) 1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor 1 - SoundStream BX-20Z 2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D 4 - RE Audio SX12D4
Audio-Concepts Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 Where can I find Linear Power amp for sale??? Linear Power wont have nothing new out till 2012. I can tell you now they are gonna be nice. You can find some old Linear Power amps on EBAY! Theres a guy selling 4 right now, in one package! A 992, 952iq, 652, & a 952 I believe, great amps for front stage! Very underated power-wise!! Pioneer AVH480 Zapco ST5XII amplifier Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive) Onyx Subwoofer Sky High OFC wiring
Bigballa39213 Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 Where can I find Linear Power amp for sale??? Linear Power wont have nothing new out till 2012. I can tell you now they are gonna be nice. You can find some old Linear Power amps on EBAY! Theres a guy selling 4 right now, in one package! A 992, 952iq, 652, & a 952 I believe, great amps for front stage! Very underated power-wise!! I think I need to buy them. 98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door Stock Everything The New Setup 1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD 1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS 2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash ) 2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors ) 2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors ) 1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash ) 1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components ) 1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors ) 1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor 1 - SoundStream BX-20Z 2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D 4 - RE Audio SX12D4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.