I'm not deploying after all... Sucks

Afghanistan

Whats your MOS?

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

91b all wheel mechanic but we were going to be doing security

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

good ole camp shelby that funkin arm pit lol. good luck man, hope they send you to forest general for treatment though, don't worry they'll ship you when it heals

Like TCN duty? where you sit there and watch Afganis work all day?

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

Na.. Like qrf gate/ tower... We were going to protect this one base..I can't remember the name now

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I hope so Kyle..I really do

Team DC Audio

Thanks Jeff.. Right now its killing me

Team DC Audio

they will, we had a guy break his leg in combatives and he showed up three months after we got there. he had some ppl roll with us that still had casts on lol,

Derrick I bet you are :madsign: but all will be better soon, and I've had several PT's in the past that had ankle fractures similar to that and I can say after 10mg of morphine was given, most PT's would still say pain is 8/10... Hopefully the base medics and or Doc is allowed to give "Dilated" via their protocols as that would temporarily heal your pain. G/L with you, and hope you have a fast recovery...

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived