2 18s in Jeep Wrangler JK w/ Kicker amplifiers

by polyfill do u mean the foam? so just take the mids out and add that?

Its not a hard foam its like cotton the stuff you fill pillows with, it makes them think a sealed enclosure is larger than it is. Any fabric store will know what polyfil is just walk in and go buy a bag. Don't put any in till you segregate the cvx from the mids. I'm telling ya the cvx needs to be in its own sealed enclosure away from the mids.....the way yours is set up will destroy the mids that's why I keep saying take a couple hours and put a divider of some sort in. Some mdf, some thick cardboard multi layers or something else and then put polyfil in both sides. Don't pack it super full but you can add/remove to get the sound you want. It makes a difference, go to YouTube and look under my YouTube/brotheriesh. Nice mids n highs is the video extremely underpowered but there is polyfil in the door enclosure and its loud as hell and there is no reason your doors shouldn't be louder than the ones in my old truck.

gotcha :drinks: , i'll do that soon, i got a few things i have to modify like a line driver, im going to spray foam my rear tailgate, and add polyfill to my rood sound bar. list goes on, sand blast chassis is something that has to be done by next year since its rusting -_-

how many cubes is that box? are your back seats still usable? Any pictures of it in there?

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

how many cubes is that box? are your back seats still usable? Any pictures of it in there?

Gross is 15.75ft

and net is 13.10

and yah my back seats are in now i got a 5 seater with 2 18s :good:

damn lol cuz i was thinking of getting one and i was hoping to get 2 12's in there but knowing you got 18s i'll be good.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

damn lol cuz i was thinking of getting one and i was hoping to get 2 12's in there but knowing you got 18s i'll be good.

lol yah i just thought hmm 2 18s = 36" i got 44 inches width so that gives 8 inches 2 inches on the sides and 4 inches in the middle ;) and just went from there alot of ppl said o no o no but i went for it :good: one thing about the jeep is that the roof FLEX LIKE CRAZYYY and u'll lose alot of spl but mine was built for daily driving purposes and pounding

yeah that's all im in it for. how tall is it? i like to keep mine about seat level or a couple inches taller.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

yeah that's all im in it for. how tall is it? i like to keep mine about seat level or a couple inches taller.

ahahah me too man ahaha :drinks: mines a bit taller but its fine it flows nice. i got pics but i want more feedback on what ive shown so far before i post how i did the back. the back really shows how creative i got

by polyfill do u mean the foam? so just take the mids out and add that?

Its not a hard foam its like cotton the stuff you fill pillows with, it makes them think a sealed enclosure is larger than it is. Any fabric store will know what polyfil is just walk in and go buy a bag. Don't put any in till you segregate the cvx from the mids. I'm telling ya the cvx needs to be in its own sealed enclosure away from the mids.....the way yours is set up will destroy the mids that's why I keep saying take a couple hours and put a divider of some sort in. Some mdf, some thick cardboard multi layers or something else and then put polyfil in both sides. Don't pack it super full but you can add/remove to get the sound you want. It makes a difference, go to YouTube and look under my YouTube/brotheriesh. Nice mids n highs is the video extremely underpowered but there is polyfil in the door enclosure and its loud as hell and there is no reason your doors shouldn't be louder than the ones in my old truck.

gotcha :drinks: , i'll do that soon, i got a few things i have to modify like a line driver, im going to spray foam my rear tailgate, and add polyfill to my rood sound bar. list goes on, sand blast chassis is something that has to be done by next year since its rusting -_-

you dont have to watch it, i mean your not gonna get an accurate idea of 1 how good it sounds and 2 how fucking loud it is on the little power it has. im just hoping you take my advice and do what i have said so you dont end up blowing mids left and right (no pun intended lol) cause if you got that kinda money to spend i really could use it, cause i got a really severe back injury cant work, dont make much money at all and still 2 more dc amps to buy lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived