Sonic Electronix

Fi Gets The Boot At Sema Show!

Guest dropthabeat.com

I ALMOST got booted from the USACI show in woodland. I was demo'ing in-between runs and was told to turn it off or leave, absolutely NO demos AT ALL. I quieted down and just took my trophies and went home.

WTF? <_<

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I ALMOST got booted from the USACI show in woodland. I was demo'ing in-between runs and was told to turn it off or leave, absolutely NO demos AT ALL. I quieted down and just took my trophies and went home.

wow...if you get threatended at a CAR STEREO contest, to shut it down or go home, I'd be telling someone to "piss up a rope!" http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

Just for that , sales on Fi's are probably going to go up. Especially since it happened at the biggest automotive aftermarket show. I mean it is about show and tell.

So i guessed they "Showed and Tell" their way on out.

WTF? <_<

I really don't want to get into it, but NO it was not Jaffe.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

assman got yelled at a few times at shows....well not yelled at but told to keep it down a few times.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

how can they tell people to be quiet at bass contest??

sema i can understand but at a bass contest thats ridiculous

although good for FI lettin people know how they really roll

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

assman got yelled at a few times at shows....well not yelled at but told to keep it down a few times.

I dunno if he got yelled at, at finals, but I know I did! I could understand the reasoning once things were explained to me though, and they told us that there would be time to demo whatever we wanted before the show was over, and there was

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

Guest dropthabeat.com

scott said it was the first time someone has gotten the boot at sema in 6 years. good 4 them!! fk'em, i say you paid, you play! i hate when people tell me to turn down my shit. it makes me feel stupid when they do that, that's why i let people know quick not to tell me shit. the way i see it, you bought all that shit, if it ain't the cops putting you in cuffs, then live a little before your times up! that's how i see it.

Archived