2 10" box build for Dodge 1500

Could have tried to make that one wrinkle on the back! Lol, that shit looks like it BELONGS in that truck!!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back from metering. As you all know i fixed my voltage problem and so it only drops to about 13 (used to drop to 11.8). Here are some numbers from today. And these numbers are from tones, but it does the exact same numbers on music.

On the dash at 41 hz: 143.0 dB

On the dash at 24 hz: 140.3 dB

In the kick at 41 hz: 144.1 dB

In the kick at 24 hz: 142.1 dB

My amp (Powerbass ASA1500.1) was also clamped during these runs doing 1100 watts, rising from 1 to 2 ohms. I'm very impressed with this amp and these subs. Love the way they sound and this box is very musical, while putting up good numbers for a regular cab on 1100 watts.

Thanks. My electrical consists of the Big 3 done in 1/0, 2 1100 CCA batteries under the hood, and my ground from the amps is ran straight to the frame (using 1/0). Not much, but volts don't drop below 12.6, even on the low notes. I love how the setup sounds and looks. wont be changing it for a while.

You have some good numbers there

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

sexy box! where did you get that carbon fiber wrap?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Thanks guys. I'm loving how this thing turned out and how it sounds.

I just cut the plastics pieces off with wire cutters until it was all off.

I got the wrap from Neffywrap.com (i believe that's the website). Was great to work with and is very easy to way to get the carbon fiber look. I got a sheet that was about 5 feet by 3 feet for $35. Very inexpensive.

Archived