Truck just got broken into (Again)

so then its an inside job.

Unless my mom or my great grandma did it I doubt its a inside job

you dont have any friends or neighbors or relatives that know you have a system. never did a demo nothing?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^ This.

I don't trust anyone when it comes to showing the system. :ehh: I will even drive PAST my house and around if I think someone is following me or has been behind me too long.

im the same way i have had many people follow me i will drive till they disappear and then i return home. i have surveillance once i get it going again ill get some pics. had the system running 2 many things and fried the cpu so new equipment is on the way hehe its also my media server =]. alot of you are probably wondering why i have cameras at my house its because i work at a place that builds surveillance machine's and i get equipment to test!!! so doesn't cost me much =]

http://www.stevemead...f-system-build/

2001 VW GTI with a 1.8T motor

BIG 3

Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT 6 - 4 VOLT PREOUTS

RF T1500-BDCP (running at 2 ohm)

RF T400.4

RF T1 D212 x2 (in ported box)

RF 1/0 TO 4 GAUGE distribution block x 2

all stinger wires

200a alternator (SINGER ALT)

RF T2652-S (6.5 MID BASS AND 1" TWEETS in front and rear)

KINETIC HC 800 BATTERY (Front)

KINETIC HC 1200 BATTERY (BACK)

120ft of 1/0 stinger blue and clear matt

20ft of 4 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

30ft of 8 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

100ft of 12 gauge stinger speaker wire black

To The OP, The best piece of advice that i can give to you is, if you have expensive equipment in your ride i would definitely work on the security system some, You probably already have an alarm, but before i went to bed each night or anything i would test it just to make sure everything is working properly. I know and have accepted the fact that if any thief wants something bad enough they will do whatever it takes to get it. I've seen customers come in and say that thiefs were driving by and jumbling the alarm to make it turn off completley.. Dont give up on audio you have to enjoy it, even after bad things have happened :drinks:

Express Car Audio. Did the alarm

some car shops do break into peoples cars after they do work on them. ijs

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

damn that sucks!

I'm lucky my car hasn't been broken into yet. I hear too many ppl getting their shit stolen. I don't do demos for anyone looking shady, or anyone in my areas really. I try to limit the chances if people seeing my car multiple times or seeing it parked somewhere.

did you maybe consider that its someone who does not like you, and just wanted to break your shit?

I damn near turn my shit off 1/2 mile away from my home....no way in hell am I gonna be riding through my neighbor hood advertising whats in my truck..

^ This.

I don't trust anyone when it comes to showing the system. :ehh:I will even drive PAST my house and around if I think someone is following me or has been behind me too long.

Sorry about your bad luck, brother. Nothing more I despise than a Thief. But- a thief is a thief. You have to do ALL you can do to keep them from mischief. Many times that is much more than an alarm. My .02

i do the same thing sometimes

Another thaught on top of security, if you don't have them already. Then you should look into some motion lights for your driveway and not just one but multiple lights to get all angles on it set on a relay to turn all of them on when one turns on. A thief in darkness is likely going to do more then one in a bunch of bright light.

Damn I love living in Florida.

x2. But the jeep stays locked up in the shop at the house!!! If any car that is unfamilar comes down my long ass drive way doesnt know that soon as I see them. I grab a pistol put the clip in my pocket and put the gun behind my back in my belt holster for the 1911A1. and If they steal something and try to drive down the driveway the 35 remington is in the house in my room. And has a bullet in the clip sitting in my other pocket... Cameras around a house in my nieghborhod is not necessary. But We have two right at the front of the driveway one in the middle of the driveway one on each corner of both houses and the shop and two in the shop. But I still know every trick to sneaking a girl in my room LMFAO

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

None of my friend know I have a stereo again. Definitely didnt do a demo for anyone I rarely have my system turned up when I'm in town

Somebody knew. Unless you live in the type of area where you have a lot of foot traffic around your house I guarantee it was somebody that knows you. I mean if your car is flashy enough to make a thief drive by and stop to scope it out my money is on somebody you know. It may have not been them who broke in but they may have mouthed off to the wrong person or put someone up to it.

I don't know for fact but I have heard that tint will keep glass sensors from going off, correct? Also I second the fact that there are some shady ass shops that will have people break in cars. Figure they know whats in the car and they probably have all your info as well. Sorry it happened to you but don't give up on audio if you truly love it.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived