Sundown Audio

atomic or soundstreem?

superchargedamd

So I need new amps and have a chance to buy a atomic 5k for 700 but says catus on it the one with the removable plastic piece.It is also rebuilt or for 500 more i can have the soundstreem xxx10k.Pls help me decide :noob:

Jensen head unit (junk to start) cadence 5.25 dash re tweets Candence ultra drive amp(mids+highs) rockford fosgate 75hd RESX18D2 X4 subs wired to 1.3 final

REBUILDING AS WE SPEAK

im sure you could get a dc 9k (cheaper) and run it 16volts to get close to 10k and clamp it, notsure is the xxx would clamp that much, and they only 10k at 16v right?

if running 14v then still get 9k over the 5k..

then again look at sundown 4500d to run 14v if want about 5k power.

Edited by woodzyspl

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Agreed on no vs threads. But this isn't much of a match up. Atomic all the way. Plus, unless you're running 16 volts. You'll be lucky to see 6k out of the soundstream.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

im sure you could get a dc 9k and run it 16volts to get close to 10k and clamp it, notsure is the xxx would clamp that much, and they only 10k at 16v right?

He never said anything about wanting dc. Plus I'm sure $1500 isn't what he's wanting to spend.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

im sure you could get a dc 9k and run it 16volts to get close to 10k and clamp it, notsure is the xxx would clamp that much, and they only 10k at 16v right?

He never said anything about wanting dc. Plus I'm sure $1500 isn't what he's wanting to spend.

wanted spend $1200 on the xxx, lil more and get actual power :drink40:

there plenty amps out there just giving an opinion on what iv got/seen results with, and seen a xxx10k do nothing in a wall..

there plenty better options out there..not sure what saz 4500 run for so can't compare the the 5k

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

OK so 1200 bucks is the limit and it must be 1 ohm stable also able to strap if I need more power. Oh and a solid 5k @12 volts

Jensen head unit (junk to start) cadence 5.25 dash re tweets Candence ultra drive amp(mids+highs) rockford fosgate 75hd RESX18D2 X4 subs wired to 1.3 final

REBUILDING AS WE SPEAK

ask dc rep for 5k and 7.5k not sure what they cost.

then check aq.

then check sundown.

then check sound digital.

then buy cheapest and what ever floats your boat.

burp setup for fun 152's