Can you actually get arrested for loud music?

wow are u for real? man that sux dude

What? Wow!! I thought Va was bad about laws. At least here, i've been given warnings for loud music and they just told me the next time it would be ticket

It's on the law books, but I've never see or heard of anyone having D/L suspended.

I guess if the judge wanted it to happen, it would.

It's 85 DBs @ 25 feet, but I see a lot of cops with speed guns and none with DB meters in my area.

The worst punishment I've seen to date

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWH1Tbbnf5I

:trippy:

BigPimpin' Bass Remix all of those and then what would the judge do?

I didnt think that was that bad, funny thing was... I sang all those songs that were played in my head because I knew them LOL

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

wow are u for real? man that sux dude

What? Wow!! I thought Va was bad about laws. At least here, i've been given warnings for loud music and they just told me the next time it would be ticket

It's on the law books, but I've never see or heard of anyone having D/L suspended.

I guess if the judge wanted it to happen, it would.

It's 85 DBs @ 25 feet, but I see a lot of cops with speed guns and none with DB meters in my area.

The worst punishment I've seen to date

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWH1Tbbnf5I

:trippy:

BigPimpin' Bass Remix all of those and then what would the judge do?

I didnt think that was that bad, funny thing was... I sang all those songs that were played in my head because I knew them LOL

lol i was just tellin my bro that...i knew quite a few of those lol...but yea i wish panama city did that...i would take that over a 180 dollar ticket anyday

When i was given my loud music warnings, one cop told me he could give me a ticket if he heard my music from over 50 feet away. Which is stupid really, i mean you could hear a really crappy stock system distorting that far away!! :)

A FUCKING MEN! YOU SAID IT! I always thought the same thing I was like my pos father in his old school bronco jamming out to classic rock was alot more disturbing lol, how loud would a system have to be for it to be 50feet behind you and the bass completely erases your full tilt stock system and shakes yourown windshield? That happened onetime when I was young and it was the loudest thing I've ever heard, the system in my car (which bangs pretty good 15" CM Mojo on M3a in 4.3cubes At 32hz) is what this other car made ours feel like with their subs lol it sounded like we had a compeition system in our car but we were 6 cars away from them lol

2004 Impala SS (2 Tone)

Kenwood DDX-512 (Nav,XM,Bluetooth,Ipod)

Optima Yellowtop

240amp PB Alternator

ZZP S2 Volt Booster

Stinger SPV70 Battery(Trunk)

Big 3(x2) Monster 1/0

50ft Monster P400 1/0

Monster I401 2C-4M RCA

Memphis 16-VBF1 Line Driver

Memphis 15-MCC6 6.5" Comps

Memphis 15-MC92 6x9" Rears

15" Memphis CM Mojos

Custom 4.3cube @32hz Enclosure

Digital Deisgns M3a(Black)[email protected]

"Yes I hear you...But can you feel me?"

I've been writing a lot of papers on how all this noise ordinance crap needs to be handled, and I came across noisefree.org. If you go here: http://www.noisefree.org/modelord.php you can find the ordinances for your city and county. I'm pretty stupid when it comes to legal matters, but I think you can find something in there that could help you argue your case if you DO get pulled over. From what I gathered (and I could be totally wrong), apparently they can't even technically give you tickets for it unless they actually meter your car to see if it's truly over the legal decibel limit, because up until they DO meter it and get a legitimate reading on just how loud it is, whether or not you're playing your music "too loud" is purely subjective.

While your last statement is true, some towns such as mine don't have a certain variable on what is loud...the law says "too loud" is subjective to the police or the complainants personal bearing. Meaning you can get a ticket w/out a set decibel limit.

mivtCK.png

But seriously, here's an idea. Why doesn't everyone just turn the music down until you are away from people who will complain? I mean, when I'm going about my daily life, loud obnoxious music bothers the hell out of me...and I'm sure everyone else on here feels the same way. So, just be nice and turn it down a bit.

mivtCK.png

The funny thing about these violations is...would they be given out and would we get such harsh punishments if we were actually riding around listening to things like....Barry Manilow?

Also Grey_Fox...do us all a favor and NEVER post a video that comes from the user "noboomcars" They are a bunch of cowards. They post all of this senescence and make people believe what they say but they never leave a means of response. There entire YouTube page is blocked from likes/dislikes and comments. By posting vid all you are doing is getting them hits that they do not deserve.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Here's a question for you all. Why is it always older people that bitch about loud music. Roll up on any HS/college kids full tilt, and they're amazed like "holy shit, thats loud". Do the same to some miserable old fuck, married with 3 kids and he's like, "wtf, turn that bullshit down". It has nothing to do with loud music. Most people just hate their life and need more shit to bitch about.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

But seriously, here's an idea. Why doesn't everyone just turn the music down until you are away from people who will complain? I mean, when I'm going about my daily life, loud obnoxious music bothers the hell out of me...and I'm sure everyone else on here feels the same way. So, just be nice and turn it down a bit.

And where exactly is that? Everywhere you go there will be people...there will be people who do not like the music you are listening to and therefore no level of listening is good enough. People are going to complain no matter what! But again my main point is that I don't think its necessarily loud music that bothers anyone..its the selection of music that causes people to complain.

Think about it, you hear trains, helicopters and jets all the time. All are very loud and obnoxious...why is there no section of the population who goes after them? How come they don't get fines for going all over the world and "attacking" our senses? I don't think anyone should, I am just saying there is plenty of other sources off noise that is never looked at twice. Its fucking stupid, we are attacked because of our age and music preference. If we were a bunch of 50 year old men riding around listening to Marvin Gaye(like Trippi)...nobody would say shit.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived