Sorry for the wait, I got the computer up and going again! This is a base, but let me know what to change

Posted Image

Just tell me what to change and I will change it, also I need a size...

looks good but not feeling the font i guess could u show me a variety of how it looks wit different fonts something in cursuve and bold thanks also it can come in any color right??? also how much its for the front windshield

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

Posted Image

Just toying around with the little clipart in the front. If you have a logo I can put it in there. This is also just a base, tell me what you want me to change and hopefully we get it right, also I need a size for this one as well. Hope you like, anyone else what me to rough draft something up for them?

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

looks good but not feeling the font i guess could u show me a variety of how it looks wit different fonts something in cursuve and bold thanks also it can come in any color right??? also how much its for the front windshield

Well what do you want the font to be? I have THOUSANDS of fonts to choose from. Do you want it thicker? Cursive what? I need some ideas or else it is guess and check from thousands of files, I am going to have to find a way to set something up where you can look at all the fonts. But in the mean time what do you want the font to look like? You gotta measure the front part of your windshield to tell me the length height and shit like that. Then I can give you a price.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

How big of a decal can you do?

Do you have chrome?

Can you do frosted?

What type of format can I send to you?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I think it is about 24'' tall lettering... I will have to confirm with my mom tomorrow. Yes I have chrome, hopefully it isnt to aged, if it is I can get anything... Frosted? I am knew to this I will have to ask my mom about that too. and if you could send me a .jpg of it that would be awesome. I will PM you my e mail address.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

You should just pick fonts off of dafont.com or something... I am guessing that would be easier in the long run.

All the fonts are on a CD, there are so many that you just choose them off the cd so that it doesnt take up too much space on the computer. I might be able to load that font on the net some how and then have users just look through the pages... I am thinking though.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Archived