hey guys whats up...... im new here and looking for suggestions an opinions.. well i have a nissan froutier 2001 xe that i am looking to doing a little work and upgrading to.. (i will post pictures of it soon) I am looking for any useful tools or programs that i can used to come up with a really good concept for a custom center console.. so if you guys have any ideals, programs, or whatever that i can used to put something together i would really appreciate it. all suggestions and opinions are welcome... thanks.... koolboi_brad :good:

Brandon F. Anderson

no programs are going to give you design ideas... that comes from you. search for similar vehicles on here, forums specific to the vehicle and cardomain and you will get some ideas.

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

hey guys whats up...... im new here and looking for suggestions an opinions.. well i have a nissan froutier 2001 xe that i am looking to doing a little work and upgrading to.. (i will post pictures of it soon) I am looking for any useful tools or programs that i can used to come up with a really good concept for a custom center console.. so if you guys have any ideals, programs, or whatever that i can used to put something together i would really appreciate it. all suggestions and opinions are welcome... thanks.... koolboi_brad :good:

google sketchup

I built one in a few days not hard just patience and attention to detail best tools are right infront of you

Pen and a napkin and if u want some color grab a few crayons is all u need

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Foam sheets from Home Depot and a knife. Shape it how you want it , then glass over it.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Glassing over foam takes some skill. You have to seal the foam from the resin or the resin will melt the foam.

True it is a pretty specific process, but IMO it's easier for large pieces and much more precise than streaching fleece.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500