pitbullninja Posted October 8, 2011 Author Report Posted October 8, 2011 Yeah I understand clipping but how can you tell without a detector like wmp? I'm not retarded lol
Sanitarium Posted October 8, 2011 Report Posted October 8, 2011 Yeah I understand clipping but how can you tell without a detector like wmp? I'm not retarded lol when your subs start to smoke.. i blew my sub cause of your songs, you owe me a recone!!!
Bacy2k Posted October 8, 2011 Report Posted October 8, 2011 Yeah I understand clipping but how can you tell without a detector like wmp? I'm not retarded lol judging by that statement, you do not understand clipping. and WMP is not a detector. a detector would be such tools as: the o-scope (as previously mentioned) and the SMd-DD1, which stands for distortion DETECTOR. theres your detector for ya. Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
beat2deth Posted October 8, 2011 Report Posted October 8, 2011 Yeah I understand clipping but how can you tell without a detector like wmp? I'm not retarded lol you tell without a detector by USING wmp or even audacity. square waves are what you dont want.
kirill007 Posted October 8, 2011 Report Posted October 8, 2011 This is clipping, it's the song muscle cars by E40 (bass boosted by you), which shouldn't be bassboosted at all. Decaf,Bigpimpin make the best bassboosted songs, with no clipping and with decent sound quality, unlike the highly distorted and deformed music you edit. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
pitbullninja Posted October 8, 2011 Author Report Posted October 8, 2011 This is clipping, it's the song muscle cars by E40 (bass boosted by you), which shouldn't be bassboosted at all. Decaf,Bigpimpin make the best bassboosted songs, with no clipping and with decent sound quality, unlike the highly distorted and deformed music you edit. Uh I never uploaded that e40 track and def didn't do the boosting on it that was a YouTube rip...
pitbullninja Posted October 8, 2011 Author Report Posted October 8, 2011 Yeah I understand clipping but how can you tell without a detector like wmp? I'm not retarded lol when your subs start to smoke.. i blew my sub cause of your songs, you owe me a recone!!! Serious???
Sanitarium Posted October 8, 2011 Report Posted October 8, 2011 Yeah I understand clipping but how can you tell without a detector like wmp? I'm not retarded lol when your subs start to smoke.. i blew my sub cause of your songs, you owe me a recone!!! Serious??? serious, pay up! no not really, just wanted to make ya feel bad.
pitbullninja Posted October 8, 2011 Author Report Posted October 8, 2011 Yeah I understand clipping but how can you tell without a detector like wmp? I'm not retarded lol when your subs start to smoke.. i blew my sub cause of your songs, you owe me a recone!!! Serious??? serious, pay up! no not really, just wanted to make ya feel bad. What a dick, I only tried to give you all musical enjoyment any damage was not on purpose.
calvin_115 Posted October 8, 2011 Report Posted October 8, 2011 Then don't claim your shit to be good music quality lmao. Why do you need bass boost anyways? Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3 Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.