97 blazer build 1 18' T3 T.S.N.S 4500 rms daily

I would say figure out what you are doing with your ride (getting a different one), and upgrade electrical and run it all with 1/0 gauge wire asap. You have some good equipment, you just gotta give it what it needs to play right. Hell, I am gonna have to get a new alternator and XS power battery for my system, and its only gonna be a DC Level 4 12 on an AP15001D, lmao.

im doing the same 270 amp either mechman or dc and running about 6 yellow tops or red tops, and i gotta do my timing chain on the blazer then selling im probably buying another blaze possibly 2 door with a 2 " lift on some 33's

98 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2 DOOR

1 18" T3 TSNS

DC 5.0K

Mechman 270 Unit

XS Power Flex 0 gauge

XS power D1400 under hood

3 Yellow tops in rear

1990 BMW e30 325i (drift car)

system to come

T3_468x60.gifDCSig.jpg

Wish I had this kind of gear when I just started out driving....I had some cheap stuff.....lol work on that electrical bro....ur going to need it....

haha well ever since ive heard my buddy's ive always wanted a system and espcially a louder one so now that its time i get wheels il take the title of being louder :yahoo: and like ive said before and in my sig, electrical is getting updated just waiting till after xmas

98 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2 DOOR

1 18" T3 TSNS

DC 5.0K

Mechman 270 Unit

XS Power Flex 0 gauge

XS power D1400 under hood

3 Yellow tops in rear

1990 BMW e30 325i (drift car)

system to come

T3_468x60.gifDCSig.jpg

I would say figure out what you are doing with your ride (getting a different one), and upgrade electrical and run it all with 1/0 gauge wire asap. You have some good equipment, you just gotta give it what it needs to play right. Hell, I am gonna have to get a new alternator and XS power battery for my system, and its only gonna be a DC Level 4 12 on an AP15001D, lmao.

im doing the same 270 amp either mechman or dc and running about 6 yellow tops or red tops, and i gotta do my timing chain on the blazer then selling im probably buying another blaze possibly 2 door with a 2 " lift on some 33's

Mechman and DC are the 2 best choices, but then its down to how much money you are willing to spend. DC is more expensive, but if I could afford it, I would choose it over Mechman any day. That's just my opinion though. Mechman has great products for the price though. The powder coat is sexier on DC if you want a powder coated one haha.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Dc 5k... And you haven't made the electrical upgrades to support 200

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

WTH where did u find 1" MDF at?!?! nice build tho! subs a beast

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened