Hey smd family, I know a guy that could really use some help. Some of you prolly heard of him, siggas (angry black man). Hes a comedian on youtube and hes really been and is still going threw a lot and I want to show some support so hopefully things will get better for him. So if you would please subscribe to him and try to share his videos. If you can do this it be great :drinks:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dcigs?blend=1&ob=4

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

wat happened to him,

and i too have been watching his vids ofr a lonmg time now

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

wat happened to him,

Well he has a pretty dark past, he has a video about it somewhere. I dont wanna give out too much of his personal info, he might see this. He doest really have anybody left in his life, his best friend sefus (the black short guy) is getting involved in some stupid shit with guns and selling drugs and it ended their friendship. Sefus will be in one more video coming up and that will be the end of him.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

wat happened to him,

Well he has a pretty dark past, he has a video about it somewhere. I dont wanna give out too much of his personal info, he might see this. He doest really have anybody left in his life, his best friend sefus (the black short guy) is getting involved in some stupid shit with guns and selling drugs and it ended their friendship. Sefus will be in one more video coming up and that will be the end of him.

but. but... I love sefus! :cray::wtf::poop:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Do you actually know him or you just posting this to be posting?

Not in person, hes just real cool with his fans and ive talked to him quite a few times. Behind his videos hes probably one of the realest people out there.

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png