**Local Pickup ONLY** 4 18" awesome box

This box was built in mid-late 2009 Built like a tank, NEVER USED!! I have about 200$ worth of "finishing material" on it, and about 100$ alone in fleckstone on it. Since all these past events that have happened looks like i'll never be able to afford to buy the drivers needed for this, and im also selling my amps, so this needs to go. This box is wrapped heavily in plastic and has been for the past 2 years. The Finish on this box is just awesome, and of course I wish I didnt have to sell it. I WILL NOT SHIP THIS.... PERIOD!!! box weighs about 300+ pounds

Specs are in the link I will provide and so are the pics of it getting built, and various others... Not looking for alot of money for it, but atleast what I have in it. Can meet up within a 20mile radius of where im at, or you can come to house, no biggy!! Im in the NW Georgia area, so locals come on!!!! and get this pig please! Price will be talked upon via phone convo if your interested...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56218-newls1s-box-build-started-for-my-4-18-hdc3s-todays-update/

**EDIT** Should note that forum member "DECAF" spec'ed out this box!! He knows his shit..

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Also have a 3 12" box built by MMATSPROAUDIO themselves back when I lived in WPB.... IT was spec'd for their p2.5 driver Box has been sitting for about 4 years, Will get pic later, but its finished in a gray color carpet, and port is fiber-glassed. Really have no idea on the tuning, but when I ran my 3 12" P2.5's it sounded amazing. Obviously its built right, as mmats made it :lol: Again, I will not ship, this is local pickup only

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived