EPIC EXO demo of EXO's van

Lol we were just talking about this the other day. I'm surprised he didn't put a wooden board to replace his cracked windshield lol. My car isn't super clean but gotdamn.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

U mad bro?

I ain't gonna lie, just a lil upset. LOL. I know the kid and like I said, he's good peoples. He does what he can with what he has. But everyone has their opinions I guess. Either way, didn't think SMD would turn into CA.COM with all the bashing. Oh well. Haters gon hate for no apparent reason.

Why's it gotta be "hating" if his rides busted... I don't want that lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I'm not hating I can't afford the bet materials or have the time to pay fill attentions to detail but mine is presentable (IMO) if he spent a little less money on weed he might be able to afford to fix some of those things ... I understand he has chrones and weed is basically a cure for chrones bit still :shrug:

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Well, he is a young kid with a love for bass, he is not rich and he just can't afford to do deck out his vehicle. He also has an illness that seriously effects his quality of life and to be honest, will probably end up killing him. As for the woman in that came up bitching, he reacted just like all of us would have... woman was being a bitch. If someone asks me nicely, I would treat them accordingly...

We all have our short comings and just let him be him... I have seen far worse rides. If someone was excited to meet Ex... let them enjoy it! He is truly a great person and any one who knows him personally will tell you the same thing.

i wish this forum had a "like" button lol

What about the positive and negative vote in the lower right corner of every post?

Or am i stupid now? :peepwall:

It's not the same!!! oh well i suppose it will suffice.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Who cares how rough it is? Not like its his daily driver, and he has recones for the subs, he just hasnt done it yet. Not all of us have money to spend thousands of dollars on our cars...some people are harsh..damn

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

i don't got tons of cash.but id make it nice to sit in lol

but yeh i no exo is nice kid, i subbed to him and watch his vids. and yes iv told the soundstream national rep to go fuck himself before. tryed tell me his 6.5k would be more powerfull then the dc 9k and that the xxx15 would take 8.5k on music. damm right i told him to go fuck himself.. also got kicked out the shop lol

am i badass now lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

exo is good people and he loves bass on a budget he does what he can afford i respect that 100% why cant others do the same is beyond me.

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

Archived