corey0928 Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 Holy shit. I just saw this thread while my girlfriend got a phone call. RIP to one of the best innovaters of our time
Ecco Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 Great guy, I'm sure. His products innovated a generation. Personally, I like my old flip phone, and Windows laptop/desktops. But his machines, as expensive as they are, are great for people who have a major tech handicap. RIP Steve.
psx2p Posted October 5, 2011 Report Posted October 5, 2011 I got a feeling that that's the end of Apple corp. HAHA not a chance, Steve Jobs although a brilliant man was not the only guy at Apple 01 GMC Sonoma 4x4 RF T1500.1bd DC LVL 4 12"
extremeauto Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 rip 1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget ballistics sound deader (roof only so far) kenwood mp3 usb audio control 3 (upgrading) hifonics mx-3 3 sets of massive px5 5.25s 3 sets of massive tweets phonix gold 5.25 componets x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids sony xplod 600x4 watt high's 2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz 13.2 cube box/wall massive DB8000 Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge big 3 raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt scytek galaxy 2way alarm still upgradeing!
LoudBimmer Posted October 6, 2011 Author Report Posted October 6, 2011 http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304447804576410753210811910.html?ru=yahoo&mod=yahoo_hs
GSanders17 Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 RIP! I too knew he was unwell but I didn't think it was going to take him so quick. The world has lost a true visionary.
LoudBimmer Posted October 6, 2011 Author Report Posted October 6, 2011 "The World Is Now A Little Less Insanely Great" http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericsavitz/2011/10/05/the-world-is-now-a-little-less-insanely-great/
Pep469 Posted October 6, 2011 Report Posted October 6, 2011 To me and many he was and will always be AWSOME now may he rest in peace
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.