"the Don" Build - Got Metered!

real birch...pics in bout an hour... the stinger fuse holders(2) 200 amp fuses(2) and distribution block were 121 total...he gave me like 12 0 gauge terminals and 6 4 gauge for free...was that a good deal?

As in $121. Whoa!

Stinger 1/0 anl fuse holders for $16 shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stinger-ANL-Shoc-Fuse-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Stinger Distro $16 shipped

Stinger ANL Fuses $11 shipped

You could have bought all of that from bag-boy for $70 or less depending on how much they'll combine on shipping. My brother has bought a ton of Stinger stuff from them. They're a great seller. Probably why they have 100% feedback.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

making progress bro. get to hooking everything up potna.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Ok, so 3/4 amps are in. the other one I'm having a problem with. If you look at the back of my car (below), the amps need to be as low as possible on the seats in order to allow the box to properly fit(since they are on a slant). The left one is installed on the back of the left seat and is absolutely a perfect fit. My problem is in order to get the second amp in there, I would have to put it between the two seats, thus, connecting them. Should I do this, or maybe install the amp(s) on the back of the box instead. And, if I connect the seats, how should I do so? A sheet of metal?

Posted Image

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

i'd use a piece of wood before i mounted an amp or amps to a sheet of metal that would be holding both seat together. you could always mount them to the box right next to the seat, just double up on the wood for vibration.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

make an amp board (1/2" mdf) and cover it in the same color carpet as the seat backs then you can attatch it to the seat backs to go over both. Now you will have unlock both seat back b4 lowering it but it will look better and save you from ruining and amp from lowering one side and not the other.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived