Second Skin Audio

Sub Options Anybody?

Ok so like it says i need some sub options. well right now i have some sound storm 15's. i blew them awhile back and the company honored the warranty no questions asked. So i just got them in yesterday and was thinking about selling them both for 150. Now i already got 300 to spend and if i sell them i'll have 450. So i would like to know what are some good subs within that range? I would like to stay with 15's and i would like to get loud with good quality. But if i could get just as loud with more speakers at different size then its fine. I own a 07 ford escape so space is not too limited just don't want a wall. (even know i know how much everyone here would like to see a wall) Well i was thinking of taking advantage of the sell sundown has this month but i would like other options??

amp power? and why last subs blow before? clipping or over powering? fix that before buy anything else.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I got 2 kicker zx1000.1 which i had to each sub. I did send clipping signal to them. I didnt set gains properly i had them close to max. my noob mistake and each sub claimed 1200wrms so i dont think they were over powered. I had them wired to 2ohm load so i could get the most out the amps cuz the are only 2 ohm stable.

Just like FI^^, you can pick one you want, I say 4 SSA DCON 15's.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/index.php/product-information/dcon.html

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

You can get a couple of FI audio SSD 15s for around $450. They are rated at 1000rms each and FI is a great quality company. Thats one option i can think of.

seen a few youtube shots and seem to be quite impressing. Although i only seen a lot of 1 sub videos there wasnt much of 2 15's. but i seen them get flex a lot of shit

What's xcon price like ?

x2

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*