The box looks real good, but there is one thing that concerns me. That port. Do you have enough port? How big Cubic Ft wise is your box? Fi Recommends

BTL 15 – Ported box we recommend using 3-5 cubic feet @ 30-35Hz. Again use 12-16 square inches of vent area per cubic foot of volume.

Maybe it is just the picture, but it looks small..I am still in the baby stages with this whole math thing. But I am learning. Just by looking at the picture is it around a 6" x 6" port??

box is about 16 cubes. so 4 per sub. the port is 9.08"x9.08"x 5.5 deep. that's part of the reason why i'm waiting to cover it. spend the time and money...then not like the way it sounds. so i'm hoping to get my other 2 subs in a week or so, then i can have some BEAT finally

It Looks great..I can't wait for a video of this beast..I have heard those Sundown 3000's are really nice amps..

yeah i'm hoping they are :) didnt really hold back when doing this setup as far as cash. i've been saving for months. wanted to make sure it was a GOOD one

Nice build, Let me know how you like them amplifiers and be sure to get that new max link, Ray tested it and got over 7000wrms out of them 2 amps!!!

EDIT: heres the link to the test http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=12103

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Nov 8 2007, 11:45 AM) 190399[/snapback]
Nice build, Let me know how you like them amplifiers and be sure to get that new max link, Ray tested it and got over 7000wrms out of them 2 amps!!!

EDIT: heres the link to the test http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=12103

thanks for the link. very interesting...

Archived