2007 Chevy Tahoe - Big JL Audio Build (IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!)

Thank you guys! Omega, glad you got to hear it. At SBN it was completely untuned, all we did was flatten everything out with Pink Noise on the RTA and had to leave! We will be tuning it soon (once everything breaks in) and should sound even better!

Evan

2007 Chevy Tahoe

24" Black Slides/Nitto 420S Tires, McG 2/3 Drop, K&N Intake, Blacked Out Grille, Smoked Tail Lights, 6,000K HID Low's/Fog's, LED Reverse & License Plate Lights, 15% 3M Tint

Audio:

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH, JL Audio ZR6.5" Components (Front and Rear), JL Audio ZR 8" Midbass (All 4 Doors in .75cu enclosures), JL Audio 13W7AE Subwoofers (2), JL Audio HD600/4 Amplifiers (4), JL Audio HD1200/1 Amplifiers (2), Audio Control DQXS, Audio Control DDC, DC Power XP300 Dual Alternator Kit, Optima Yellowtop Batteries (2), Shruiken BT120 Battery, JL Audio Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Premium RCA's, Etc, and a CRAZY ASS CUSTOM INSTALL!

UBL Thread:

2007 Chevy Tahoe - Big JL Audio Build

2006 BMW M3 (800HP Turbo)(Sold)

Digital Designs Setup

Sponsored By: Serious Autosport

that shit is freakin awesome homie damn where ya shop at pm me?

Thank you! www.SeriousAutosport.com in West Palm Beach, FL

This came out awesome. Very clean and unique.

Thank you!

Amazing install, very interested to see how it sound. I just got a jl13w7ae myself. Quality build right there

You will love W7, do everything well!

Regards,

Evan

2007 Chevy Tahoe

24" Black Slides/Nitto 420S Tires, McG 2/3 Drop, K&N Intake, Blacked Out Grille, Smoked Tail Lights, 6,000K HID Low's/Fog's, LED Reverse & License Plate Lights, 15% 3M Tint

Audio:

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH, JL Audio ZR6.5" Components (Front and Rear), JL Audio ZR 8" Midbass (All 4 Doors in .75cu enclosures), JL Audio 13W7AE Subwoofers (2), JL Audio HD600/4 Amplifiers (4), JL Audio HD1200/1 Amplifiers (2), Audio Control DQXS, Audio Control DDC, DC Power XP300 Dual Alternator Kit, Optima Yellowtop Batteries (2), Shruiken BT120 Battery, JL Audio Power Wire, Speaker Wire, Premium RCA's, Etc, and a CRAZY ASS CUSTOM INSTALL!

UBL Thread:

Digital Designs Setup

So how do I get in on this System of the Month thing? :)

2007 Chevy Tahoe

Audio:

UBL Thread:

Digital Designs Setup

Best thing to do first is get a UBL set up, contact N8ball2013 to do that. That way, even though you only have 11 pages, people can go in and just see your build and descriptions. You can copy them from this thread to that one. Then when nominations open up in april, put yourself in, or someone else can put you in for nomination. Post up the UBL link and sit and wait to win it! Fish in a barrel my friend, fish in a barrel!

This thing will take a future SOTM by storm man! JL should be in awe about how clean and well put together this truck is!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks guys!! JL is very happy with the build. Our installer has been with us since before JL even opened and they are well aware of his abilities and happy to see us putting them to use again :)

UBL POSTED!:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/138310-2007-chevy-tahoe-big-jl-audio-build-its-done/

2007 Chevy Tahoe

Audio:

UBL Thread:

Digital Designs Setup

Archived