Second Skin Audio

dc audio 15 xl sealed???

my friend has a single cab truck and a xl 15 that was in his car. i want to install it in his truck and make a fiberglass enclosure but dont think ill have the space to do it ported. is sealed even an option with this sub? :pardon:

i wouldnt recomend an xl in a sealed box. however they do put them in 4th orders. so i guess if your box is designed correctly it may work

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Well its a RAM 1500 and it will be something crazy custom. Lots of fiberglass and maybe sacrificing some space behind the passenger seat for more airspace

well my problem is not only the airspace, but figuring out a good place for the port

Edited by soundsystemaniac

I believe the xl's and up are not recommended for sealed.

^^^ That.

But if Rusty recommends I give u the green light. But nope here is the website, only ported.

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/woofers.html