1979 Caprice Build - FINISHED!

Nope because the DC rep here I think is in Southern Italy so its taking 2 weeks or so.They said we can come get them next week. So hate to jump subjects but I cant find this answer anywhere but whats the difference between having 150 inches of port area as opposed to 280 of port area?

Ummm, about 130 inches of port area..... All depends on the enclosure size, tuning, subs, port length....etc

that 130 inches of port can either help out a ton or 100% kill your sound depending on your specific setup.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

• 6 months later...

Okay so we TL the Caprice at the show this past weekend and it only did a 144 sealed and with the door open which was weird cause we have put it on the TL before and got a 146 sealed and a 147 with the driver door open. So I looked into it and guess someone ran the batteries down to 12.4 It sat on the charger over 12 hours just to get them fully charged again. So of course lets put it back on the TL and test again. This time a 144.8 sealed and a 146 door open.....huh still weird. So you know what it sounds way louder with the trunk open so lets try trunk open and see what happens

because you have cancellation........and I told you there would be voltage issues :) Ive discovered the cure for them though

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Thanks Pat! Now I have to fucking buy that dash for my caprice....Lol

haha - sorry man - it's a pretty sweet setup with a lot of options and settings that I didn't even go into before I sent the car off. It has 0-60 times, quarter mile timing...etc.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived