(2) 15" Sundown Nightshades V.1 Subs. Freshly reconed DVC2ohm

I have (2) Freshly reconed 15" Sundown Nightshades for sale. 9.9/10 with only a few minor scratches on the bottom of the motor. The subs are in great shape and were reconed 2 weeks ago with care and very, very tightly shimmed to eliminate alignment issues. They are currently in my vehicle and I'm only giving them around 1500watts clamped at the moment.. I need something smaller.. these won't even start to wake up on 1500watts.. lol. These subs can be better utilized by someone that can power them properly. I reconed them properly and nicely.. these do not look sloppy and are still basically brand new. Buy them!

$600 plus shipping (whatever actual shipping is from 64862 to you?)

Im sure someone will ask how much the shipping will be to their zip code.. so if you know how to calculate shipping please tell. These weigh around 60lbs each.

Pic!

78d93d2e.jpg

Dan -Bassboxman

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

pictures?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Dan, you my bro and all but those pics need to have your screen name from here and the date in them with the pics of the equipment for sale.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived