The Eclipsanator... New Videos

looks great man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Whats the point of getting birch veneered mdf if you are going to rhino line it. Do you think it strengthens it any?

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

rhino liner, haha i wish it strenthened it (maybe it does?), the wood for box 1 and 2 were bought together so just got two of the same, as stated before, my box, #2 will be stained on the front baffle with fi logo as in box 1, the entire front baffle will be stained a darker color, and the fi logo will be a lighter pine color. and i dont know were to buy less than a 4x8' sheet.

for some reason everytime i go to lowes the mdf is warped too and the veneered was perfect so who cares about 6 bucks when you are spending 1000's (sad but true mdf was 39 w/tax and warped.... f that). rhino liner sure does a good job of sealing a box too.

last but not least, im not a fan of carpeting, especially when ive done it, never turned out that great

anymore ?s justint

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

igot a question decaf.

wheres the vids man?

oh yea it looks amazing with the rounded over flared port.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i need suggestions on how to support my front baffle also because as you can see in pic the pencil circle is the hole cutout for the 15 fi q, theres only 1/4" top and bottom front top and bottom of box.

1) do i need to reinforce it

2) is fiberglassing going to be worth it for that little of space

3) or should i make another baffle to put on top covering the entire 16" h

4) should i make a baffle on the inside so i dont change the depth since it would mess up the fact that the original baffle has already been routed, and that wouldnt look good

Posted Image

any suggestions

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

you would want one of them going from the baffle to the oppostie side of the box to brace the baffle.

on my 3.5 cube box i made for 2 12's i had a 4 x 4 from front/baffle to rear of box. that bitch didnt move at all.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

igot a question decaf.

wheres the vids man?

oh yea it looks amazing with the rounded over flared port.

well today, monday, is the day to install infinity kappa 6x9 and 6.5, dynamat (actually p&s), build amp rack and rhino amp rack to match box... so.... im not sure if im going to get everything done today, if not, everyone has to wait til next monday to see the destruction of that poor little hatch.

im thinking either the spoiler or the sunroof windvisor will be the first thing to break/get damaged

thanks but i gotta say the one im building now looks sweeet, a little more refined

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived